• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
GRANITE'D: F**king psyched for AC: Revelations! NOVEHMBURR 15, Yaeh'll.

VACUUM'D: Much work for little money...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Got to play Skyrim for a decent length of time, started playing at 3.30pm and before I knew it I looked at the clock and it was 8.30pm. This game just sucks you in and you forget about everything else.

Sucked

Had to turn it off, I want to play more!!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Less so than Oblivion and Fallout 3 so thats fine with me and after only 1 patch with more to come.

Of course, but the bugs are still pretty annoying. The worst thing so far is when you're trying to listen to someone, and then someone comes and interrupts you for some quest or something, and you can't hear either of them, and the only way to get them to repeat what they said is to load a save. That's happened to me about thrice now.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Of course, but the bugs are still pretty annoying. The worst thing so far is when you're trying to listen to someone, and then someone comes and interrupts you for some quest or something, and you can't hear either of them, and the only way to get them to repeat what they said is to load a save. That's happened to me about thrice now.

Ive had to play with sound settings due to music being louder than the characters voices most the time.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Subtitles.

I like to have subtitles on games and movies(English audio and English subtitles) just because stuff tends to drown the voices.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Subtitles.

I like to have subtitles on games and movies(English audio and English subtitles) just because stuff tends to drown the voices.

Just enabled them too.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Very productive day, got chatting to someone at toddler group which resulted in arranging to meet up later in the week - I'm very insanely bad with people, so this really is a huge step up the old social ladder for me.

Also, tonight's church meeting where one guy was trying to remember a word and his wife kept shouting out suggestions. They couldn't recall it and the conversation turned to other things. After about fifteen minutes, the wife suddenly yelled out "twat" really loudly. You could have cut the atmosphere with a knife and I was sitting on the sofa in the corner crying with laughter whilst the husband shot his wife a dirty look and said "probably best you don't say anything else this evening, love". Poor woman didn't even know what the word meant. Best church meeting in a loooong time :lol:

Sucked: My dinner. It was absolutely disgusting, if I'm honest. Also had no time for Skyrim :(

Azer249

Reaction score
Rocked: Im a badass level 20 mage in skyrim. No one can touch me without being owned. God i love pure's.

Sucked: I have prizegiving in a hour, cba to go to get some pieces of paper. It takes over a hour /the joys.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Last day of getting up early for the week tomorrow. Got some more time on Skyrim earlier though it was brief it satisfied my craving for today.

Sucked

Wanted more time on it but got things to do, also got to be up at 6am again tomorrow and mornings are getting cold.

Corpsy

Beneficium Accipere, Libertatem est Vendere
Reaction score
Rocked
Finally got hold on my very own car!
Sucked
Got in a car accident while driving, so... yup! No car...

Reaction score
Rocked: Carvelry last night with free ice cream.

Sucked: Had to help Dad chop up fire wood with a circular saw, no safety equipment as usual (f**king typical.) Only 19 and my hearing may already be at stake, not happy with this one bit. :mad:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Been to the German market and been drinking beer, nowhere near as cold this year as it was last year.

Sucked

Had no time to play Skyrim for 2 days and getting withdrawals.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: May have finally convinced myself that stupid bitch who I couldn't summon the balls to ask out is totally not interested in me, is a stupid bitch, and I should stop worrying about it.

Sucked: My whole family has an opinion on who I should be dating. We just went away for a weekend and they literally started arguing over it. Most of them want me to start hitting on my sister's friend. I don't think she's nerdy enough.

Sucked more to the point: Everyone has an opinion, and I've never been on a date in my life. The only romantic contact I've ever had is the occasional awkward hug.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Rocked: There are so many awesome games right now =O.

Sucked: They cost money X'(.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Managed to get all of this for £8.

38653010150371908133344.jpg

Watched Masterchef Live earlier with Tim Anderson vs Mat Follas in a Live cooking challenge.

Sucked

Havent played Skyrim for days and really need to play it again soon. Was late for work for the first time ever on Friday after getting very drunk Thursday night and getting home at 3am.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
But the fact that you didn't call in sick speaks for your character!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
But the fact that you didn't call in sick speaks for your character!

True enough, only had an hour and half sleep and was still really hungover at work but put in overtime too and worked longer than my usual shift anyway. :lol:

Ive never had an actual sick day in my life, a fact I pride myself on. In my whole education and working life (Primary School, High School, College and then work) ive had a grand total of 9 days off.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Whereas I spent many a stolen day doing that which I ought not to do instead of working or studying or whatever. I hated school...

Rocked: Jake is being enrolled on a special new speech therapy course and is being pushed forward for an ASD assessment asap.

Sucked: Blu-ray. It really is a pain in the backside...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Mid Season Finale of The Walking Dead was superb. Managed to get a couple of hours on Skyrim and no work tomorrow.

Sucked

Having to wait until Feb until The Walking Dead returns. x_x Hopefully Spartacus's return will tide me over until then.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Rocked: My brother got married tonight. I drank a little. My sister and her best friend drank a little. My sister's best friend was coming to spend the night at our house afterwards (no driving home after THAT shindig.) I sat in the back of the car and got felt up by my sister's attractive, young best friend... not an entirely objectionable turn of events.

Sucked: Um... my head kinda spinning still. My stomach's kinda nauseous. I don't drink very often, so what I drank tonight really had an effect.