• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's Your Biggest Fear?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
i'm just scared of meeting hermit in real life.
Are you scared to meet me.. :)

Haha!

Im scared of a Zombie Attack, like if it really happened.. because everyone you loved would die, and then I couldnt go and do the things I love.. Except I would be able to beat the **** outta little children and it wont be illegal.. well.. actually.. Zombies dont sound too bad now.. :D

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I see, just one country to the right. :p Close enough.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Are you scared to meet me.. :)

Haha!

Im scared of a Zombie Attack, like if it really happened.. because everyone you loved would die, and then I couldnt go and do the things I love.. Except I would be able to beat the s*** outta little children and it wont be illegal.. well.. actually.. Zombies dont sound too bad now.. :D
nah brolympics. cuz i like to break **** when i get hammered, and i get the impression that you do as well.
it'd be wild.

Reaction score
Being Vunerable is probably on of My worse fears. That would explain all the bad dreams I have about running in a race and being limited to running in slow motion where as everyone else runs 10 times faster and beats Me by miles. I also have dreams that when I'm fighting I can't hit that person hard enough to do any damage where as they can punch with full force. Suppose that reveals a lot about My fears.