• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's Your Favourite Song ATM?

TehZomgFactor

Reaction score
Re: What's Your Favourite Song ATM?

cheezMcNASTY;351957 said:
as opposed to the rest of us who listen to music because it sounds bad? :unsure:

pshhht no,
blame school,Everyone listens to music for the lyrics,so they rip on me for being "a japanese weirdo" or whatever
but then i should've remembered that everyone there has no taste,and everyone here has taste

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Atm, I have so many... Uuuuuuuhm...
God Eat God - MM
Dimmu Borgir, I forget the song but it is a trippin video that made me horny for a female version of Satan.
The music in the game "The Sims" when your in buy mode.
Grinder - Frank Klepacki
Brain Dead - Frank Klepacki
And a couple David Arkenstone songs
Also taken a liking to Dream Theater, Coheed and Cambria, Cage the Elephant, SilverSun Pickups. Love the song "Lazy Eye" right now.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Right now? I think probably Africa by Toto.

Guilty Sp4rk;352350 said:
Earth, Wind, and Fire - Let's Groove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X78cFYbXIp8

Funky Disconess ftw :w00t: :shifty:

I saw them in concert last week; they've still got it! Their final song was Let's Groove.

I think Maurice's voice has actually improved since the 70s, which is incredible considering he turned 68 years old today. (19th December)

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Firis;352993 said:
Dimmu Borgir, I forget the song but it is a trippin video that made me horny for a female version of Satan.
The Sacreligious Scorn?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Yeah that one. I am getting into that stuff more now that I have found GOOD bands like them.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I am not looking at speed, I am looking at shock factor, skill/melody and poetic power.
Dimmu Borgir deffinately topples over some wierd Japanese Girl Band (First vid you posted) I prefer bands such as Cradle of Filth, Arch Enemy Dimmu, BMTH and Eluveitie. Though my normal mood is the good stuff: Lacrimas Profundere, HIM exc, exc.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

[youtube]QKntY8WkNYQ[/youtube]

their best song next to seven nation army.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Seven Nation Army was deff one of my favorite White Stripe songs.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Firis;353014 said:
I am not looking at speed, I am looking at shock factor, skill/melody and poetic power.
Dimmu Borgir deffinately topples over some wierd Japanese Girl Band (First vid you posted) I prefer bands such as Cradle of Filth, Arch Enemy Dimmu, BMTH and Eluveitie. Though my normal mood is the good stuff: Lacrimas Profundere, HIM exc, exc.
wtf there is one girl in the first band, and she's the bassist.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I didn't actually listen past the first thirty seconds of constant repetative double bass and nothing else, but I saw like three pictures of Asian Women so I assumed it was a girl band that was of Asian descent.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Firis;353023 said:
I didn't actually listen past the first thirty seconds of constant repetative double bass and nothing else, but I saw like three pictures of Asian Women so I assumed it was a girl band that was of Asian descent.
Oh f*** off if you're going to only listen to 30 seconds of a song before posting about it. The best part of the song is the middle and end section.

Seriously, if you have no patience for music, I have no patience for you. If I could negative rep you right now, I'd do it. Why? Because what you posted was pure ****.

PS: Calling it repetative when you listened to 30 seconds of it is total rubbish.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Don't take it literally, it was more like a minute, minute and 15 seconds maybe? Either way it was repetative and boring. About the whole time was contant bass. Don't psot it if you don't want an opinion 'aight?

EDIT: And I don't have patience for music I dislike, I love music.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Firis;353046 said:
Don't take it literally, it was more like a minute,
Read what you said again.
Firis;353023 said:
I didn't actually listen past the first thirty seconds
Why didn't you say a minute if you meant a minute? Or were you just being an idiot and trying to make it seem worse than it really is?
Firis;353046 said:
Either way it was repetative and boring. About the whole time was contant bass. Don't psot it if you don't want an opinion 'aight?

EDIT: And I don't have patience for music I dislike, I love music.
You've every right to make an opinion on it IF YOU LISTEN TO THE WHOLE SONG. If you don't, it just makes you seem like a close-minded idiot with no patience for music.

Your edit makes no sense, fool. That's like saying you can dislike a whole song before you've listened to it - because you don't like it. If you love music, you'll give everything a chance. The song was hardly long, and you didn't even get to the best part of the song.

You don't love music, you like banging your head to Marilyn Manson and Dimmu Borgir. If you don't have the patience to give one small song a chance, you don't love music mate. Or at least, not as much as you think you do.

Basically, you're an idiot. Don't post an opinion something you don't even know about. You obviously didn't know about that song, so why post about it? Imbecile.

Guilty Sp4rk

This is a red letter day.
Reaction score

If *sniff* you guys *sniff* keep fighting *sniff sniff* I'ma tell mum and dad :'(

Seriously guys it could be worse. Like this:

[youtube]P5mtclwloEQ[/youtube]

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Ima cap a bitch. Lol, jsut kidding, but seriously: Metal isn't even my primary msuic choice so you can't say that.

Guilty Sp4rk

This is a red letter day.
Reaction score

My main choice of music is orchestral...