• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's Your Favourite Song ATM?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: What's Your Favourite Song ATM?

Firis;353056 said:
Ima cap a bitch. Lol, jsut kidding, but seriously: Metal isn't even my primary msuic choice so you can't say that.
What is your primary music choice? Mine is just music in general, yet almost everything I like is in metal, so...yeah, metal I guess.

I also LOVE folk music. I'm addicted to this song lately. I know lots of others, but this one stands out.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Sorry about the bad example kiddies btw.

Guilty Sp4rk

This is a red letter day.
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;353058 said:
I also LOVE folk music. I'm addicted to this song lately. I know lots of others, but this one stands out.

THAT was an amazing song... Wow... you learn something new every day. Can you refer me to alot more of that?

My favorite 2 songs in the world. Not just now but overall:

[youtube]c7Axe5wU33k[/youtube]
[youtube]tM8sxavivpY[/youtube]

Devil Keyz

Tha Producer From Hell
Reaction score

I agree with darkenedsoul, u can't just bump 30 seconds of song and think its wack. On of my old favourites from back in the day, the actual verse doesn't start till 50 seconds and even then the good part don't start till round 1:30

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

alright... people who are into the australian rock scene. bands i've gotten into from the aussie music scene are pretty limited to the most well known. ac/dc, jet, and the vines. that's it.

wolfmother...they got popular in the US when i was going through a metal phase. i never really gave them a chance, just didn't listen to them and said they sucked to spark a little controversy. but, i stumbled across this video when i was bored
[youtube]LGF6F7Hq8Fo[/youtube]

loving the white stripes...i liked their vocals right away and the simplistic/hard rock guitar. the bands are really similar from what i've listened to.
the only tracks i know are woman and...joker and the thief.
to anybody whos a fan, can you recommend any tracks?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;353168 said:
alright... people who are into the australian rock scene. bands i've gotten into from the aussie music scene are pretty limited to the most well known. ac/dc, jet, and the vines. that's it.

wolfmother...they got popular in the US when i was going through a metal phase. i never really gave them a chance, just didn't listen to them and said they sucked to spark a little controversy. but, i stumbled across this video when i was bored
[youtube]LGF6F7Hq8Fo[/youtube]

loving the white stripes...i liked their vocals right away and the simplistic/hard rock guitar. the bands are really similar from what i've listened to.
the only tracks i know are woman and...joker and the thief.
to anybody whos a fan, can you recommend any tracks?

Ahh... Wolfmother. I liked this band's first album, but then the lead singer fired everyone and hired new people, cut his insane hair, wrote a new album... I haven't really heard anything from it, but I know it hasn't been too successful. There's one single that was ok.

Anyways, good Wolfmother tracks... Mind's Eye is definitely my favourite. Do yourself favour and get some of that into you. Vagabond and Pyramid are two other good'n's.