• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where Are You From?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score
Re: Where Are You From?

I'm from New South Wales, Australia. Its winter at the moment and its really cold. But it Summer it gets bloody hot.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ranger said:
I'm from New South Wales, Australia. Its winter at the moment and its really cold. But it Summer it gets bloody hot.

Its must be weird having Winter when we have summer and vice versa. Its hot here at the minute which makes a change.

D

DrZoid

I'm trying to make the most of the decent weather were finally having. I've had about four BBQs in the past week....
I bet it starts ranining again as soon as my exams are over.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Kalindor you said you live in Germany now, could you tell me what city you live in?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I'm trying to make the most of the decent weather were finally having. I've had about four BBQs in the past week....
I bet it starts ranining again as soon as my exams are over.

Its still hot here and muggy but has rained and thundered since 10pm yesterday on and off.

D

DrZoid

Holy maccacrapparoni!.....
...This morning over here it was just really hot (apart from the rain at about 6am)...

and about 5 mins ago there was the worst hail I'd ever seen. Hail stones the size of bouncy balls were being pelted on the side of my house.....lol and some guy was stuck in his car.....which isn't that funny really cos it looked like they couldve smashed the windows.....

Just thought I'd mention that as this seems to be turning into a weather thread now anyway...^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
Holy maccacrapparoni!.....
...This morning over here it was just really hot (apart from the rain at about 6am)...

and about 5 mins ago there was the worst hail I'd ever seen. Hail stones the size of bouncy balls were being pelted on the side of my house.....lol and some guy was stuck in his car.....which isn't that funny really cos it looked like they couldve smashed the windows.....

Just thought I'd mention that as this seems to be turning into a weather thread now anyway...^_^

Yeah its turning into Weather thread as thats the next logical thing to talk about as most of us know where each other lives now :p

Hot and Hail!? o_O

It was such an uncomfortable hot night hardly anyone slept at all from what people at work have been saying. I had about an hour and half :hmm:

H

hpdarkman

Seigfried said:
You make me want to speak to ducks in my bellybutton while listening to bad peotry readings. That make me want to marry a cow's utter!
i SERIOUSLY think you should consider counsling:w00t:

S

Skormsfury

hpdarkman said:
oh and im from Indiana USA
your from indiana wut city? im from lanesville indiana united states

B

blu phoenix

i live in the hottest damn place in the US...arizona...ughhhhh...

A

Arckon

Second coldest................... Maine, aka The Pine Tree State,or The Vacation Land

B

blu phoenix

Arckon said:
Second coldest................... Maine, aka The Pine Tree State,or The Vacation Land
*pouts* lucky...:(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
how am i lucky?

Its always the same, people who live in hot places want to live somewhere colder and people who live in colder places would like to live somewhere hotter.

Well its 6.37am here and already about 21 degrees C (thats hot for UK) :p

J

Jops

I live in Scotland, it's been warm here in the last week. The highest temperature ever recorded in Scotland was 32.9C. I did hear that that temperatures got higher than that last week. I'm guessing it must be quite uncomfortable down south?

Predicted high for today, where I am, is 22C.

Link.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Jops said:
I live in Scotland, it's been warm here in the last week. The highest temperature ever recorded in Scotland was 32.9C. I did hear that that temperatures got higher than that last week. I'm guessing it must be quite uncomfortable down south?

Predicted high for today, where I am, is 22C.

Link.

Yeah has been pretty uncomfortable, mainly at night its been 31C here today and is meant to get to 34C on Tues/Weds again our recorded high was 38.1°C / 100.6°F the other day which is the hottest temperature on record for the UK. That beats our previous record of 37.1°C / 98.9°F on 3 August 1990.

Status
Not open for further replies.