• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where In Albion Do You Think Rose Is?

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score
Re: Where In Albion Do You Think Rose Is?

ah good point about her never dieing but why would she never go to seek you out? im sure there were plenty of reasons to come after the brother.

Also would Rose be the next seer like theresa just as the hero of oakfield sister AKA theresa is?

Also if it was bascially a "reset button" then wouldn't of rose never been shot? IE still living in the castle or in her little cabin home place. Your life would totally change as revenge was all you were after

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

By "never dead" I meant, got her ass shot out the window, then grabbed by Scythe the same way you were grabbed by Theresa.

I've never actually done the Love option, but as far as I know it's not an unreasonable interpretation.

And she did try to contact you. But who knows where Scythe dragged her off to? Would you believe? The Trackless and Massive Forest Postal Service is just terrible. Took, what, forty years to deliver a letter?

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

If it was for 40 years though wouldn't scythe atleast given his name?

GriZzm0

Reaction score

Since you get this at the end of the game, I'd figure they'd be able to continue it in Fable 3, instead of you finding out now. But, even though that probably won't happen at all, I'm going to say she's probably with Theresa in the Perfect World. Think about it. Hood, thin. No one ever suggested that, I think. Or in the letter did she say "man" or "he"

:D

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I don't think the universe would have let her come back to life. I think the letter is just provided to give Sparrow closure.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

What does the universe care? If Scythe can live for so long, and Theresa, and if all those people killed to build the spire (except, apparently, your sister. Wouldn't she count? I thought so) can be resurrected (and your dog), and the universe can handle the creation of a large quantity of gold... why can't it handle resurrecting one girl who's been dead fifty years? (Don't really think it was fifty years, but as good a number as any.)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I'm sure it could handle it, I just don't think it would make sense to resolve the story that way. Sparrow's all grown up, the world has changed, some other stuff probably happened. I just like to think of it as Rose letting Sparrow know that she's all looked after. I think if they wanted to properly bring her back, she would have actually appeared, rather than just appear in print form.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Would you like me to reveal my monumental stupidity? Can I assume you were saying that they wouldn't continue a Rose plotline in F3? You were replying to the post immediately before you, and I interpreted it as "she's actually dead." Which made no sense.

Sorry. This might explain why I was incoherent.

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

I think she's with Theresa in perfect world, it seems logical. She went to the Spire and gained enough magic or whatever to make a fake world for Rose. But she knew that Lucien needed to be stopped so she added an illusion and made the box there for the hero to stop him and showed him all that Lucien has done by laying all those dead people with fire on them in the path.

lol I don't know.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Walker;358515 said:
THANK YOU! I clicked into this thread solely so that I could make that comment myself. You beat me to it, but hey! It got said!

On the subject of the actual thread-- Perfect World doesn't seem to make sense to me. How and why would Scythe (or Jack, though I doubt it) take her there? I think it makes more sense to be a real place, and my guess would be mainland (okay, so it's an island, so what?) Albion just because Scythe is a King Arthur-style associated-only-with-Albion kinda guy. (And, if you prefer, Jack might be an interdimensional monster badass, but he and the court still set up their rule in Albion first.)

So... maybe Brightwood? Or Greatwood, though I think that's the Bower Lake region these days.
the " she never did really die theory" actually makes a bit of sense , i mean our hero got shot AND the impact pushed him through stained glass window ( ouch) and he fell at least 100 stories , hitting a house, then falling to the ground ( OUUUUCH!) if he can take it so is rose, she is also a hero meaning she can take a beating. So maybe as lucien left the castle, he ordered her body to be thrown out somewhere ( perhaps put in a dumpster or something nearby :p) and scythe manages to pick her up and pick up our hero of bowerstone as well, but as hes about to get our hero, theresa beats him to it??? its all possible. Now the question is: where would they be hiding? it has to be someplace in albion, and it cant be where we have been in albion otherwise we would have seen them. So she said: trees that go on forever. It cant be perfect world because the perfect world is a dream stasis, and when the hero was unconscious theresa put the music box in his hand. So woods: not brightwood, or wraithmarsh, or westcliff or bandit coast. Personally i think they could be in a demon door from fable 1. or maybe an unfound demon door. I was also thinking they could be in knothole glade ( because its abandoned, when everyone left for knothole ISLAND) so lots of speculations to drive us crazy. If peter doesnrt have an explanation in fable 3 or in another segment of tales of albio, i will personally see to it that i go to his house and hang himself with his own intestines :)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Allow me to point out that, grammatically, that should be "I will go to his house, eviscerate him, and hang him with his own intestines." If you're doing the hanging, then clearly you won't be hanging himself with his own intestines.

However, death threats are frequently frowned upon by frowny men in suits. Although these guys love them.
:ninja::pirate::frenchy::santa::devil::angel::alien:
Especially the guy in the middle.
He gives you cool rocks for them!

I'm sorry, this post added nothing to the discussion.