• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who and where is hamme , so i an spire

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade Mr.DK

Re: who and where is hamme , so i an spire

so you don't own it? Well tha disc probably scratched

T

tysonater95

no its perfectly clean n stuffz

B

Blade Mr.DK

well it's probably your console, or your just unluccy

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

I posted in the other thread and you never got back to me on your problem, so I guess I'll ask the same thing here...

Is the ship captain or Hammer saying anything to you? When you go through the wooden fence Hammer should give you a speech beginning along the lines of "Time to start your glorious military career..." Is this occurring? After that you should enter the golden circle with the ship captain and he should say a little something starting along the lines of "No personal effects on board..." Is this occurring? After that Hammer should offer to take care of your equipment and your dog. If all of this happens then you need to face Hammer and hold A.

Explain exactly which of the above is not happening so we can help you better. In the meantime, if someone doesn't talk try facing them so that they are targeted and pressing the A button several times- that often unlocks them.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

^^ He/She said No to all of them.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

Actually the OP didn't seem to know who Hammer was or "how to activate" the speech so I'm unsure if now understanding that the 'muscular character' is Hammer if that problem persists. Furthermore the OP said the captain stands there and never mentioned if anyone was talking or if Hammer successfully followed him to the shore. If she's not talking but is following that's one thing... if she's not following that's another.

Fact: The more information one gives about a problem the more likely one is to receive successful help in resolving it.

B

Blade Mr.DK

He already said none of this is working, and Juggernaut...
I like your sig, it really does, *hem* *hem*, "Boy" chavs.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

The information I asked for presented in a clear and concise manner? No, not in this thread I'm afraid. It's all about details. Is Hammer moving/following? Does she say anything? Does she gesture as if she should be saying something? Does the Ship Captain move or gesture? Does he appear to speak in any way? Did you walk from the Crucible straight to the docks? Did Theresa and Hammer first inform you that you should tie up all your loose ends? All this is important in determining the issue.

Quote me where, in this thread, the information I asked for has been presented.

EDIT: Another thing I need to know is if, at any point since leaving the Crucible, you pressed the Left Trigger.

B

Blade Mr.DK

tysonater95;281614 said:
then how do i activate her speech thingy

tysonater95;281635 said:
k then how come that captain dude doesnt move , yes i have , ive finished the crubile and have the trophy

tysonater95;281637 said:
pier he just stands there when i enter the yellow ring =[

tysonater95;281633 said:
dang mahn
There,
sorry if i double posted I was using multi-quote and did it wrong.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

Yes he just stands there.. but where is she? Did she stay up near the gate, did she follow the Hero all the way down? The Captain is not supposed to move so that doesn't tell me much really. Plenty of people say "he just stands there" and forget to mention that he starts to speak and then stops, or turns to face the hero and freezes. Detailed information is important; if the OP wants to omit the information I've requested then there's nothing I can do to help. Apologies.

B

Blade Mr.DK

He says some fat woman is folloing him (|Hammer) so she doesn't just stand there.

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

Arguing isn't going help the OP fix the problem. I know plenty of people who have had problems with this part of the game, for loads of different reasons, and none of them have been game-breaking. As I said previously, when all the information I've requested over multiple posts is presented clearly I'll do my best to determine the issue and offer suggestions. Bits and pieces are not as helpful as we would like to imagine.

For now, face Hammer and play the lute.

B

Blade Mr.DK

Whos arguing?
Hope you can help him.
+rep

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

If I could kill Hammer..

FiliusMartis

Reaction score

After some more poking around on this problem it is indeed a glitch. However it has been fixed with a recent title update. Hooking your xbox into live (silver account is fine and free) and allowing it to update should clear any problems you were having if this is indeed the glitch that was occurring. If this doesn't fix it (and you're even around anymore) then I will be needing all the details to crack down on the problem.

Good luck and happy patching.

S

Sgt.Pepper

Hammer (or hannah) is the hero of strength she is tall and fat you can't miss her
you originally meet her in oakvale on a quest early on in the game

O

O Toku Jin

Blade Mr.DK;282177 said:
i am a giant homosexual, i love the cawk
that isnt quoting the person that was trying to help its only quoting the person that appearntly doesnt know jack about the game you fail on every level and so far i have seen you post a bunch and every post of yoru has been fail, i can already tell i am not going to like you , please leave this plain of exsistence preferably in a fire oh btw see what i did there?

Status
Not open for further replies.