• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who sells shovels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mehzmerize

Who sells shovels?

So I am on the quest where I have to dig up lucien's diary but I must have accidentally gotten rid of my shovel that I got in the beginning, I have no idea what I did with it, but every website I have checked told me the general vendor in bowerstone and she doesn't have one, so who sells them? What town? Its very annoying because I cannot progress on the main quest until I get one and I have been checking all the vendors I can find.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Who sells shovels?

try the store at the gypsy camp

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

iv seen em in stores. cant remember where exactly. but they are out there. traveling traders often have them. also try oakfeild.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;245838 said:
iv seen em in stores. cant remember where exactly. but they are out there. traveling traders often have them. also try oakfeild.
oh yeah if you see a travaling trader that is called 'tools trader' he/she will have one for shure

M

Mehzmerize

I've never seen a traveling trader called a tools trader and I've looked in oakfield and the gypsy camp does anyone know for sure of a specific location?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Mehzmerize;245854 said:
I've never seen a traveling trader called a tools trader and I've looked in oakfield and the gypsy camp does anyone know for sure of a specific location?
wandering around rookridge is where i see the tool traders and the genaral stores are at the front for bowerstone and near the entry to the gypsy camp... if there are none there then your screwd

bowerstoned

Reaction score

why all the hassle? bowerstone general store always sells them when i go in

M

Mehzmerize

bowerstoned;245890 said:
why all the hassle? bowerstone general store always sells them when i go in

Not for me

M

Mehzmerize

Honestly, I spend 4 hours going to every town and every store and every traveling tradesman I could find and I couldn't find one so I think I need to make a new game which really really sucks

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Mehzmerize;247041 said:
Honestly, I spend 4 hours going to every town and every store and every traveling tradesman I could find and I couldn't find one so I think I need to make a new game which really really sucks
dude add me ill give you one

M

Mehzmerize

Aions;247049 said:
dude add me ill give you one

I don't know how. I haven't hooked my xbox up to xbox live yet. I haven't had it very long.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Mehzmerize;247057 said:
I don't know how
do you have a gold account/ xbox live?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Mehzmerize;247041 said:

Yeah, don't do that. Even if you can't get one from someone else; eventually one will pop up-- the products sold do change over time. On the other hand that might take awhile, so you might have it easier restarting.

Of course, you could also just run around hoping to find a wandering Tools Trader. The traders present in any area change, too.

Are there any sidequests you can do while you wait?

EDIT: Of course, you could always just hit "Sleep for seven days" and see if anything new comes up.

M

Mehzmerize

ok now someone should have mentioned that it isn't even called a shovel in the game. I completely overlooked "spade" having no idea what it was.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

ffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.