• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit?

Cain

Reaction score
Whodunnit?

This is a reboot/remake of the whodunnit, which was created by cobalt gamer or rukku the kid as he was known back then and me and firis were the game masters. The RP works like this:

There are can be any number of people.

There is one assasin who is trying to kill everybody.

The assasin types how he kills people, which can simply stabbing a member or killing them in a clever way.

After each person is killed the players will PM me or another GM with their vote of who the murderer is.

The game ends when the murderer has killed all the players or if the players manage to vot ethe murderer out.

Oh and if the wrong person is voted out that player is killed in the RP. So vote carefully.

I have also added something to this so you don't just have a murderer to face but other...creatures. Thats what the weapons are for.

Now post your profiles.

Name:Arrav
Class:Hero
Weapons:Chainsaw Gauntlet, Sawn-off shotgun(only me or another gamemaster hasmodern guns and modern weapons as the RP is set in Fable 2 times)
Items:Holy Book, Healing potion, 8 tape player.
Bio: Arrav is one of the game masters of whodunnit and has been for many years. He takes on many forms and right now looks like a 18 year old man, slim build, dark brown hair, and has a chainsaw for a hand. He likes to test the whodunnit players survival skills.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit?

Name: CyanideCyndrome
Class: Death Knight
Weapons: Pyrokenesis, crossbow and fangs/claws
Items: +4 strength +4 stamina leather belt and gauntlet of ogre strength.
Bio: When Lawrence was 22 he came across a rather strabge man, he went by the name Louis De'Leoncourte. He bit Lawrence and said character became a vampire such as Louis, he adopted a new name and dedicated his life to raping and pillaging royalty... And giving their money to the poor.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Name: Tiamat
Class: Dragon Knight
Weapons: Bahamut's Fang (Legendary spear imbued with Bahamut's power), Telekinesis.
Items: Dragon Knight's Greaves, Helm, Breastplate, and Leggings, Healing Potion, and Mana Potion.
Bio: The last survivor of the Second War, the Dragon Knights nearly wiped out the Amorians. However, the Amory Curse had befallen them, killing every last Dragon Knight except Tiamat. He seeks vengeance against his ancient enemy. He trains vigorously to one day achieve that goal.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Name: ScareCrowReturn
Class: ScareCrow
Weapons: Scythe.
Items: Crows head.
Bio: He is, The ScareCrow.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

I don't exactly get it. Explain in a simpler way?

Name: JoeMcBob
Class: Weapon Master
Weapons: Daichi Katana and Red Dragon
Items: Shadowworshipper's Robe, Pauper Gloves, Pauper Boots, Explorer Shirt, Bandit Pants, 1000 rez phials, 200 HP potions
Bio: Infected by a virus that altered his mind, Joe has become one of the most psychotic killers in the world. Armed with the Daichi Katana and Red Dragon (which he stole from an adventurer who had them), Joe is a walking tank.

Cain

Reaction score

Ok heres a short sum up of the game:

Players post their characters doing stuff like talking to other characters or killing creatures like hobbes or bandits. I PM the murderer and tell him he has the role. He then PMs me back who he wants to kill and how he wants to kill them. I then post how the character is killed, so the murderer remains anon. The players then vote who they think the murderer is. The person who has the most votes is killed, whether they are the killer or not. The game ends when the killer is killed off by the votes or if all the players are killed by the murderer.

Cain

Reaction score

OK the RP is starting. I haven't chosen the killer yet but I might as well get this started. Oh and sorry for double posting.

III: A cabin in the woods.

Arrav walks through the forest, looking at the list of players in his holy book. The book was empty but had been filled since the first Whodunnit, and that had been over 500 years ago."Hmmm ones a killer and anothers a death knight, interesting candidates. And this scarecrow fellow sounds very demonic. I have a wonderful choice of killers, but they might be found out too early. We will have to wait and see". Arrav walks into the cabin and waits for the others.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Too late to join?

Cain

Reaction score

No it isn't too late one of the first whodunneit? players is always welcome

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Name: Paul
HT/WT: 6'3"/111KG
Weapons: Perfectly tuned ears for Music, Acting skills, stage props.
Bio: A melodramatic and overenthusiastic Drama Teacher was somehow caught up in this death game.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Sweet :lol:

Name: I ain't got a name (Referred to as Shirosaki)
Class: Unknown
Weapon: Black Cleaver
Items: None
Bio: His most distinguishing feature is his maniacal laughter and psychotic grins. He is brutal, arrogant, sadistic and insane. He battles like a berserker, ignoring injuries and overpowering his enemies with brute strength and force.

spacer.gif

3315839649_2060f86894.jpg

(Yes, I know I ripped off a Bleach character but I'm not in a creative mood at the moment.)
He%20battles%20like%20a%20berserker,%20unlike%20Ichigo,%20ignoring%20injuries%20and%20overpowering%20his%20enemies%20with%20brute%20strength%20and%20force

Cain

Reaction score

thats ok. Now post your character entering the cabin

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

*Enters the cabin and accidentaly bumps into a floating female head* "Hey, watch it jerk!" the floating head says, to awhish I reply "Well EXCUSE me princess." *Sits in the cabin and thinks of Evil Dead flashbacks*

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Shirosaki walks into the cabin and stands against the back wall with a comfortable posture and grin on his face, fixing each person in the room with a maniacal stare.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Paul walks into the cabin, only to double take at the other competitors.

"This isn't the annual Girl Scouts Sweepstakes, is it?" he says while sweating profusely.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Cyndrome looks to this pedo-teacher he sees "Hi..." he says calmly... He then switches on the small TV, it begins to play The Munsters...

Cain

Reaction score

Arrav smiles and says,"Good almost all of you are here.Only ones whos missing is joe mcbob. Lets wait for him". He sits down on the couch and watches the munsters.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrow walks into the Cabin, Only to see a Overweight Drama teacher, some White ghost looking guy and then Two guys that look like they're suited up for anything. "Well, This isn't where I parked my car" ScareCrow said whilst looking around at everyone.

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

I'll try this game. Looks fun.

Name: Desperado
Class:Crimanal
Weapon:Master cutless, Master pistol
Items:Health potion
Bio:He is called Desperado. Steals what he desires. Wanted in nearly in any place. Having fun, stealing. making a fool of the law.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Joe walks into the cabin. Glancing at all of the figures, he takes a seat on a chair and sits quietly, Katana and all.