• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit?

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit?

Arrav frowns,"Oh for the love of light, that teacher is ****ing useless". He puts two more shells into his shotgun and fires them, killing another two demons. The banging from the back door continues. Arrav shouts,"Some one go check that out!".

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Cyndroem checks it out. "Pizza delivery!"

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

With all the madness going around. Desperado now is nearvous, knows theres less chance of living. My ship, it isn't that far. The small boat, I arrived on, should still be on shore. Just need to get to it. And I'll be half way to my ship. Is it worthrisking my life? He wondered, thinking to himself.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Paul emerged from the bathroom suddenly.

"Pizza Delivery!? I call dibs on the Ham and Pineapple!!"
indiffheya.gif

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

As much as your character SEEMS worthless Droded, I find your character THE BEST one here, it is witty and different, everybody likes to play the badass, but bieng the Drama Teacher is funner and shows you don't care what you look like to others... If that makes any sense.

Cain

Reaction score

((Yeah your character is pretty funny droded. And my character is not a badass. I just chose that appearence to go with the cabin in the woods theme. I can change how he looks anytime))

Arrav turns around and says,"I call dibs on Pepperoni!". He then goes and tugs at the door. It finally opens and Arrav pulls Shirosaki in. He smiles and says,"What are you having?"

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

I call dibs on living. Not getting eatin by those little buggers. So I'm bit in wondering...how can we get out of here? I don't have a taste for food, when I know theres death out there door.
*Desperado starts to bite his finger neils. In being neavous.*

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Cyndrome grabs a pizza and flips on the radio, The Last Day On Earth from the Mechanichal Animals album starts playing.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Suddenly, as if possessed, Paul leaps up from his comfortable position on the sofa and starts speaking boldly.

"Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing!"

He suddenly realises everyone is staring at him.

"It's a Macbeth Quote guys; Act 5, Scene 5! Duh!" He explained.

"Now shuffle on over, Gossip Girls is about to start!"
indiffheya.gif

Cain

Reaction score

Arrav smiles and goes over to the window to keep an eye out for creatures. He reloads his shotgun and looks out the window. He checks his watch. Its 5 hours till morning. If they survive that long then they could escape. Thats was if the assasin didn't get them first. He smiled and keeps watch.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

The ScareCrow stands there, Watching everyone.. Then suddenly the ScareCrow bursts out in tears. "WHY WONT ANYONE HUG ME!?"

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

Desperado walks over by ScareCrow. And pats him on the back couple times. "There, there. This is not the time to lose ones head. Lets hope, all out heads stay on our body." Desperado said. Now walking toward the window. That Arrav, was at. But not getting too close to the window, standing beside it.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

"Well funny you say that, I am made of Straw, so I don't have any Nerves or a Brain.." ScareCrow said, Smiling back at the man who patted him on the back.

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

"Strange..if the assasin tried to kill you. You would surive. No vains, no blood, you'll be the only one to surive. You'll be in peice's but alive. Right?" Desperado ask.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

" Wait.. Say that Again.. Its kind of hard to understand without a brain.. Wait.. WHAT ASSASSIN!?" ScareCrow says with a Scared look on his face.. "It better not be a Crow! Im scared of thsoe damn things!"

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

"I thought the crow, was suppose to be scared of you. I bite of of strange reverse isn't it?" Desperado said, taking his hat off. Itching his head, though theres somthing in his hat. That looked like a paper. A map perhaps. Puts his hat back on.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

"Actually, You think thats what we're for, But its actually psychological scaring.." ScareCrow then blacks out for a few seconds "Wait, What just happened?"

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

Looks at scarecrow "Your strange man...errr...scarecrow..eh...you know what mean.." Desperado looks at the floor. Coughs a little bite covering his mouth.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Suddenly the earth begins to shake and the sky darkens; a whirlwind of black energy and firey embers surrounds the shack and rips the roof clean off. Everyone begins to look around the room to see what was going on - their eyes fall upon Paul who is gurgling a foamy substance from his mouth with his body shaking while it slowly begins to rise from the floor.

"Great Odin's Beard!!" shouts Arrav, "The man's possessed!" At his revelation he begins attempting to cut Paul down with his chainsaw arm, while the other heroes shoot projectiles with their various weapons. (Except ScareCrow, who stood there awkwardly)
Suddenly a booming low voice emerged from the limp body of Paul. The sclera in his eyes were now an intense black..

"Possessed?!" he murmured, "Not quite..!"

Paul burst into flames and the entire crowd of heroes fell to the floor in knocked out. When they awoke they discovered they were in an entirely different location, with marble floors and the scent of flowers in the air: it is the Lobby to a Spa. Paul emerged from one of the doors down a corridor.

"Oh my gosh you sleepy heads have finally woken up!" he squealed "I've been keeping a super surprise from you all along - I'm the Devil! This is my true appearance"

The Whodunnit Contestants, still in a daze are not really sure what Paul was talking about; he looked exactly as he did before. As they continued to examine Paul, it became clear that the only real difference in his appearance were his even rosier cheeks and that there were now sharper points on the tips of his balding head of hair.

"So anyways, I'm the new Game Master! Arrav decided to have a... Break!"

Paul takes a sip of an Apple Martini which appeared in his left hand.

"Now I brought you all here for a reason - along with the killing and everything, I thought we could all relax a little!"
indiffheya.gif

"Oh and I've decided to give all of the fallen a second life just this once!"

Paul snaps his fingers and Joe McBob appears, albeit still skinned alive but unable to really feel pain.