• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit?

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit?

Mr. Fluffelkins puffs on his large cigar, and chuckles in a deep, gruff voice at Blake.

A few moments later, Mr. Fluffelkins waddled over to a hot-tub and pours a small amount of bubble-bath liquid into it(that he awkwardly took out of his backpack).
Not much sooner, he noticed that the tub was far too deep for his small, disproportionate baby form; He turned around and started playing with his mace-rattle again.
A small pool of drool forms on the ground around his feet.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

The White Knight;338365 said:
David goes over and picks up the antidote. He goes to give it to Blake when.....

(I want to see what paul does)

Paul throws a cochtail umbrella and shatters the syringe. He lightly chuckles to himself and begins to explain.

"Silly Blake, do you think that would help you in this environment?"

There is a bright flash and as everyone looks around it appears that they have been teleported to a private beach island resort. Each of them has a beach chair except for Mr. Fluffelkins who is simply being held by a bronzed-big-breasted women.

"Besides, all drugs or natural stimulants become void in my presence."

Shirosaki stands up and immediately kills one of the friendly native sitar players.

"Hahahaha, at least they're fun to KILL around here!"

As he runs towards his next victim, Shirosaki suddenly stops dead in his tracks - he falls to the ground and writhes in pain as if possessed.

"What the hell is going on!?" he screamed as the pain only got worse, "Argh! What's happening to me!?"

As the rest of the contestants stand back in horror, Shirosaki's face suddenly begins to erode until looks like some cheap rip-off of Ghost Rider minus the flame. The entire island is quiet save for a few glad Sitar players.

"Uh... I'm not exactly sure what just happened," stated Paul with an impressed look on his face, "But that sure did the trick! That guy is definitely dead!"

As the rest of the contestants continued having a good time at this vacation spot, a native Witch Doctor arrived at the scene of the murder. After a vivid inspection of the skeleton, the Witch Doctor whispered something into Paul's ear and then disappeared.

"Alright guys,' said Paul as the rest gathered round "The Witch Doctor found a needle mark on the inside of Shirosaki's right arm."

"It turns out that someone had injected him with such a chemical, that it caused an unnatural prostate infection, which in turn, ate him from the inside out."

"o_O" was the expression all round.

"That's right, an infection starting from his wee wee caused his death!"

This killer knows what affects a man psychologically.

(NOTE: The killer chooses who they kill, and how their victim dies - it is my job to try and publish this so that it is story related.)

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

droded;338546 said:
Paul throws a cochtail umbrella and shatters the syringe. He lightly chuckles to himself and begins to explain.

"Silly Blake, do you think that would help you in this environment?"

There is a bright flash and as everyone looks around it appears that they have been teleported to a private beach island resort. Each of them has a beach chair except for Mr. Fluffelkins who is simply being held by a bronzed-big-breasted women.

"Besides, all drugs or natural stimulants become void in my presence."

Shirosaki stands up and immediately kills one of the friendly native sitar players.

"Hahahaha, at least they're fun to KILL around here!"

As he runs towards his next victim, Shirosaki suddenly stops dead in his tracks - he falls to the ground and writhes in pain as if possessed.

"What the hell is going on!?" he screamed as the pain only got worse, "Argh! What's happening to me!?"

As the rest of the contestants stand back in horror, Shirosaki's face suddenly begins to erode until looks like some cheap rip-off of Ghost Rider minus the flame. The entire island is quiet save for a few glad Sitar players.

"Uh... I'm not exactly sure what just happened," stated Paul with an impressed look on his face, "But that sure did the trick! That guy is definitely dead!"

As the rest of the contestants continued having a good time at this vacation spot, a native Witch Doctor arrived at the scene of the murder. After a vivid inspection of the skeleton, the Witch Doctor whispered something into Paul's ear and then disappeared.

"Alright guys,' said Paul as the rest gathered round "The Witch Doctor found a needle mark on the inside of Shirosaki's right arm."

"It turns out that someone had injected him with such a chemical, that it caused an unnatural prostate infection, which in turn, ate him from the inside out."

"o_O" was the expression all round.

"That's right, an infection starting from his wee wee caused his death!"

This killer knows what affects a man psychologically.

(NOTE: The killer chooses who they kill, and how their victim dies - it is my job to try and publish this so that it is story related.)
Well at least it wasn't for being an arse bandit.

Good job with that droded, a.. respectable death I guess ;)

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Mr. Fluffelkins looks around humorously.
After a deep-throated chuckle, Mr. Fluffelkins proceeded to puff on his large cigar.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Returning from a quest, Tiamat returns to his native island. He sees the scene of the murder, and, showing no emotion, skewers Shirosaki's lifeless body with his grand spear. His psychic powers told him that Shirosaki intended to mercilessly slaughter all the native inhabitants.

"The bastard got what he deserved." he said, coldly, to everyone else. "What do you intend to do now?"

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Mr. Fluffelkins raises his arms in a very baby-ish way--completely unwillfully. . . He looked at his arms and lowered them, slowly.
"Hrmph...", He said. "Blasted baby spasms"

Upon seeing Tiamatra's display of random self-awesomeness, he remarked "Uuhm.....What?"

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Not to be outdone by this act of self-awesomeness, Paul clicks his fingers and a 12-foot tall Gold statue of himself appears.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Mr. Fluffelkins, obviously outdone by far by multiple individuals, figures he aught to do something daring, dangerous, and/or amazing.
He hopped down from the large-breasted bronze woman. . . .
Almost half a millisecond before he attempted his daring, dangerous, amazing feat of epic proportion, he blanked out for a second or two, followed by him doing a strange jig.
As his pupils returned to their ordinary size, Mr. Fluffelkins looked around for a moment. . .

Mr. Fluffelkins readjusted his large, seemingly unchanged cigar, and puffed on it a few times, completely unaware of his brain-fart he seemed to have suffered from.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

The spear seemingly passes through Shirosaki's body. The body then reanimates and floats upright, a maniacal grin appearing on his face. His scalera pitch black, his iris a dangerous shade of yellow and his pupil's a midnight black, his body begins to dissolve and dissipate into the air.

"Yare-yare" he says, swinging his sword down at Paul. Just before the sword strikes him, he fully dissolves with an eerie cackle.

"It's strange, I don't think we've seen the last of him.." one of the sitar players says with a tremble.

Ownage.jpg

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Just a question, Am I dead?

ScareCrow looks at the rest of the Sruviviours, Seeing a fat guy click his fingers making a golden statue of himself appear. "Pffft! You call that magic??"

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Why would you be dead ScareCrow?

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Mr. Fluffelkins stares in a sort of awe. . . . at his rattler.
Mr. Fluffelkins seemed to have completely missed the recent paranormal/crazy uberness-filled activity, due to his doom-rattler of death. . .
As he stops his drooling, he adjusts his cigar, looks behind himself at where Shirosaki's body originally was, and looks puzzled. . . For a second.
Then, he said "Hmm. . . . This day sure is getting on the weird side."
Then, he proceeds to poop in his diaper.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

droded;338564 said:
Why would you be dead ScareCrow?

Oh well, I thought someone might of killed me when i wasen't here, Haha! So where are we, exactly? Haha..

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I r dead?????????????

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

The only people dead are Gunman, Firis and Shirosaki.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Oh. So I'm not dead.

Eughhh... Where am I... Blake stood up, he's vision was weird, he slowly went in the direction of the sea. He was walking like he was drunk... His Wolf Medallion started moving like it was crazy and the noise of magic was getting louder and louder. This indicated that there's danger nearby. He quickly backed up from the sea and stood ready to block anything that comes to him. Then the noise was getting really quiet, untill you could only hear the waves, that came to the beach. The medallion stopped twitching and was motionless, like it was resting.

120.3.jpg

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Mr. Fluffelkins wonders what is going on, and why he's surrounded by total badasses.
. . . . He waddles over to the bronze big-breasted woman, and beckons her to pick him back up.

Cain

Reaction score

((For the love of avo my character is not a badass!)

David goes over to paul and says,"Thanks for this. Now I can enjoy my retirement". He then goes with some of the tribesmen to go hunting.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

"Okay, I think, we should all play a game of Monopoly, 1, It is the never ending game, 2, Im bored as hell." ScareCrow says laying down a monopoly table.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Mr. Fluffelkins walks over, and picks up the small metal bag of money for Monopoly.

At first, he seems to stare at it. . . Slowly, his mouth creaks open. He doesn't seem to know what he's doing.
As the money-bag gets closer to his open mouth, he sticks out his tongue.

. . . . .

He snaps out of it.
Mr. Fluffelkins decides he ought not play Monopoly (due to small parts).