• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whodunnit?

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score
Re: Whodunnit?

Desperado wipes his eyes clear. With both his hands, making sure he isn't seeing things. Until he now, realize's its real

"If you can make a Martini appear. Can you give the scarcrow a heart? Or...is that the robot." Desperado asked. "Its amazing I know this much, about a old miive. With me being from the old age." He said, sliently. To himself.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

(((I take it it's far too late to join?))) (((sorry)))

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Go for it and create a character - I've basically reset the game until another murder takes place.

Please, RP away!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Previous location was better ;s It had this scary horror look :p

In hopes of teleporting I'll create a character.

Name: Unknown (Rumors say that he's called Blake)
Class: Master Survivalist
Weapons: Two double handed swords (one for monsters, one for humans), 2 daggers, Dragonstomper .48
Items: Light assassin clothes dyed black. (Looks like Altair's, but NOT completely like Altair's)
Bio: When he saw his parents being killed 22 years ago, he swore to find the killers and execute them. After his parents died he lived alone for 12 years learning about life, about survival, about combat, about everything that would help him survive. Then at the age of 18 he found a friend called Malik who was 18 too. Malik's father was one of the lucky people that received the Dragonstomper .48 He died leaving the gun for his son. But then the village was raided by bandits and Malik got shot in the chest by one of them. Malik gave the Dragonstomper to the person known today as Blake and with his last words he enhanched the weapon with old magic which made it sacred. Blake now seeks the killers of his parents, and wants to bring them to justice.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Cyndrome returns and doesn't bother to read what happened and eats the pizza and changes the channel.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

"Come on guys," shouted Joe McBob enthusiastically "We're in a Spa! We might as well enjoy it right! Haha!"

He opens the door to a Sauna and is about to enter when he notices everyone else is standing around awkwardly not really doing anything.

"What's wrong? Scared of a little relaxation?" he sneered before entering. The others look at eachother and once they thought about it they realised that it isn't such a bad idea after all.

After emerging from the various changing rooms in their stylish custom made sauna robes (Courtesy of Paul) they decide to split up and weigh their various options at the spa.

Suddenly a blood gurgling scream is heard and they all rush to the sauna room which contained Joe Mcbob; someone had broken off the latch to the door and turned up the temperature to 100 Degrees Celsius - Joe McBob was literally being steamed to death.

The others were forced to watch through the glass screen as they could do nothing to help. Joe McBob's Screams slowly began to fade as his skinless body began to bubble and pop in a bloody mess on the floor of the sauna.

"I guess he had enough relax and relaxation" Paul says with a smile, "I guess the murderer really doesn't like the guy!"

All contestants will now have to PM me who they think is the murderer.

The Pirate King

Never Cross A Pirate
Reaction score

Desperado watchs, in horror. And his expressin sad. While turning to look at Paul."We're going to die...ain't we?" Deserado asked Paul. "Odd, I woke up this morning. On my ship, thinking. It was gonna be a great day. To sail the sea, and steal. Oh was I wrong..."

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrow stands there with some of the peoples eyes glaring at him, "Hey! Why would i do it? Im just a ScareCrow! Hence the name.."

ScareCrow walks around, looking at each and everyone, interegating each and everyone of them with his eyes.

"Well, None of us really likedhim anyway, No biggy." ScareCrow said with a small smile on his face, waiting for someone to agree with him.

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

"As I glance at my wife at the table I see, a man a the tip of my eye, when I turned around he was gone." I said starting a boring conversation
"And your wife?" Jack asked in a strange manner
"Gone like the wind, maybe even faster." I continued
"So what happened next." Jack questioned me
"I went into the bathrooms to head to the toliet and next thing I know I see the man again." I went on
"Do you know what he looks like?" Jack interuped
"Now idea sunny jim."
"It's Jack."
"Jim sounds better."
"So go on."
"When I came out there was blood every where but didn't see a single body."
"And your wife?"
"The only body I saw."
"But I thought you said you didn't see any body."
" I did but-"
"This stupid piece of crap, why did I buy this junk." The bartender said.
"Look on the news Josh." Jack demanded
"No way." I stopped, a tear came out, that's when I noticed... My wife!

Who is the killer?

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Name: Mr. Fluffelkins
Class: Bounty Hunter
Weapons: A spiked rattler.
Items: A backpack containing: A lasso, and a bottle of bubble-bath mixture.
Bio: Mr. Fluffelkins is probably the smallest(but most deadly) bounty hunter on the planet. By some strange freak of nature, and/or radioactive water poisoning, this small baby grew intelligent and quite agile in a matter of days after birth.
Now, a somewhat jerkish, small(and pudgy) gruff cigar-smoker, he is a killer for hire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Mr. Fluffelkins wobbles in, looking around awkwardly.**
Adjusting his large cigar, he says"Hermm.... Wonder how I got here... Oh well. Looks comfy enough. . . . "
Upon seeing the disgusting gore-pile, Mr. Fluffelkins remarks "Wow. . . What the hell's goin' on n' here?"

**Upon asking this question, Mr. Fluffelkins seems somewhat mesmerized by his rattler, and shakes it a few times before coming out of the temporary hypnosis. **

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

The door opens and a mysterious hooded man comes in. He looks around and throws some coins on the ground. "I need some relaxation" he says. Then he notices that everyone is standing by the door of the sauna. He looks through the window and notices a gore-pile. "What the hell. We need to get him or this now, out of there!" Everyone looks at the man and they say that he's dead.

"So what that he's dead? Stand back!" He raises his hands up into the air and a transparent sphere forms up. Suddenly, he aims at the door with one hand and with the other he holds the sphere. He throws it, and the sphere is coming to the door like a rocket. When it gets to it, everything goes quiet. BOOM!! The door is now on the other side of the sauna and the whole wall along with it. The steam and the temperature of 100 Degrees Celsius is now spreading along the rest of the room.

He quickly takes a syringe out and injects a blue mixture to his neck. His hot blood quickly changes to cold and he can survive for a short period of time in such temperature.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Seeing the danger this volley of hot air could have on his companions, CyanideCyndrome fearlessly leaps into action and begins to bound towards the source of this false gale. In a heroic effort, he managed to use his own pyrokinesis to reflect the steam and in a last ditch effort, thrust his arms into the control panel for the Sauna temperature.

Cyndrome had successfully been able to turn down the temperature and he had saved everyone! It was however at this moment that everyone began to strike. In one swift moment, Cyndrome was impaled from head to toe with a number of various weapons ranging from a Cutlass to a common agricultural scythe. Among the various weapons now stuck in Cyndrome's now illegible corpse was a miniature ****tail umbrella.

"Whaat? I got excited too guys!" Paul said gleefully, "Well it looksth like you've managed to guess who the killer was correctly! I guess this game is over!"

"Or is it..?"

Paul held out his palm, whereupon a crimson flaming orb suddenly appeared; upon closer inspection, the orb seemed to bear a resemblance to Cyndrome.

"This here orb represents the soul of a Murderer, I need three of these if any of you think you have any chance of leaving this game alive!"

The remaining contestants suddenly had a revelation - even though they had managed to successfully oust one of the killers, there are still TWO left in the group... But who could they be?!

(Alright, so I changed the Rules a little bit to spice it up... This is more fun surely?!)

NOTE: I picked the new killer after Cyndrome was killed, and I will pick another killer after this second killer has been found out. This means that there is only ever one killer at a time, but for storyline reasons I make it out as if there were always three.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

o_O I am never bieng killer again, people guess my maniacle ways too easily. Lol.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Firis you can still sort of RP - except now you are a floating purple flame orb the size of an apple. ^_^

Cain

Reaction score

(I can't be GM but I will still RP.)

Arrav walks into the spa, his chainsaw hand now gone and his shotgun just a normal single barrel and he now has an axe. He says,"Hey Mark good to see. Nice location. I can enjoy my retirement in peace!". The others look at him and he says,"Yeah I retired. I got bored of having people killed and so I have decided to take up hollow men hunting. My new names David". He sits down and waits for a changing room to be open.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Shirosaki closes his eyes and leans against a wall near a corner with his sword on his back, his right hand holding the hilt. He watches the comotion and says to himself "Tch, you'd all be dead by now anyways, if it wasn't for that Games Master and his freakin' rules."

At that moment, a man in a white apron walked around the corner rather hurriedly. However, as soon as Shirosaki sensed him, he shoved his sword right through his nose and therefore head, a sadistic and concentrated smile on his face.

blag2.jpg
blag.jpg

"Game Master didn't say anything about these people.."

thebest.jpg

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

"Idiot". Said the man in black. "You can all call me Blake". Suddenly, he forgot that he's blood was still cold, and he will soon freeze to death. It will be another 10 minutes or so before the effects wear off. He felt to his knees, and he reached to his belt in order to get the antidote. The antidote fell and rolled to Paul... who motionlessly looked at the scene... Blake will soon die...

(Who will save me? If no one, please let me write what happens.)

Cain

Reaction score

David goes over and picks up the antidote. He goes to give it to Blake when.....

(I want to see what paul does)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

droded;338353 said:
now you are a floating purple flame orb the size of an apple. ^_^

"Apple?!" Ryuuk says, I scream in a distorted Cyber-voice and run away and Ryuuk gives chase.