• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whose yo daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Whose yo daddy?

Yeah, I'll be using my paragon of virtue badass axman as my father. Though I might actually play as his daughter.

Seriously, I saw my sister's starting female character while she was playing. Pauper skirt, pigtails, the sunglasses from knothole island, big 'ol knight boots. She looks like somebody's kinky schoolgirl fantasy. I mean, DAMN.

And maybe in F3 they'll stay that way rather than turning into female bodybuilders.

projectego;427573 said:
My daddy will be the smelly, womanising, drunkard-moron from my first save. I'd use my "nice Hero" profile but my evil one happens to be insanely wealthy and I wouldn't say no to some inheritance...

Don't you make more money with every second you spend not playing? So if you start it up again, you'll be obscenely wealthy no matter what?

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

A take-no-nonsense axe-wielding, gun-toting master of murder. He kills wrong dooers and those who stand in his way [even those who literally stand in his way.] Money and magic mean nothing to him as he has few pennies to his name and can only chuck a weak zap from his fingers.

Who knows what qualities his child'll inherit. I'm probably going to be evil on my first play through because it's the easiest and the most fun >;)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

How do you manage to be poor? Own nothing? Or give it all away?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Walker;428296 said:
How do you manage to be poor? Own nothing? Or give it all away?

I guess he didn't realize you could buy homes and businesses, haha.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

My pretty, gun slinging, neutral, and fiery tempered virgin queen will be my mommy, and ill probably make this new char in her image. :p
Though, since she is a virgin so far, i dont know where my char and logan came from... I'm going to just go with "the stork" as an answer... cause the real answer might be "errrr... after I became queen I was at this pub and got wasted and then I-" lol
Yeaaaaaaaaaah I could see that one happening. :hmm:

Reaction score

Shadowtree;428330 said:
My pretty, gun slinging, neutral, and fiery tempered virgin queen will be my mommy, and ill probably make this new char in her image. :p
Though, since she is a virgin so far, i dont know where my char and logan came from... I'm going to just go with "the stork" as an answer... cause the real answer might be "errrr... after I became queen I was at this pub and got wasted and then I-" lol

Hmmm, Maybe Your Logan is a 'Son of a gun?' Y'know the myth that in the American civil war a soldier was shot in the balls, afterwhich the bullet passed through & hitting a woman in the womb & impregnating Her?

Maybe in Your characters' case, a bandit accidently shot another bandit in the balls after which it hit Your Fable 2 hero.

9 months later...

Aaaand what do Y'know?. Everybody's favourite little tyrant is born! :lol:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

my swordsman with highly murderous tendencies, yet who charges extremely low rent.

he's a good samaritan to the poor that way.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Why do I see "charges low rent" and read "slumlord?"

You want to be one, don't you?

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;428350 said:
Hmmm, Maybe Your Logan is a 'Son of a gun?' Y'know the myth that in the American civil war a soldier was shot in the balls, afterwhich the bullet passed through & hitting a woman in the womb & impregnating Her?

Maybe in Your characters' case, a bandit accidently shot another bandit in the balls after which it hit Your Fable 2 hero.

9 months later...

Aaaand what do Y'know?. Everybody's favourite little tyrant is born! :lol:

Yeah, Ive heard that one before!
Mythbusters disproved it though. :( Turns out the term comes from children who were concieved on the gun deck on a british ship! lol
Still since it is the FABLE universe that still could be a possibilty but unless it happened twice or your char is twins will logan I'm not sure where my char comes from....
certainly would explain logan's personality though. :hmm:

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Shadowtree;428666 said:
Yeah, Ive heard that one before!
Mythbusters disproved it though. :( Turns out the term comes from children who were concieved on the gun deck on a british ship! lol
Still since it is the FABLE universe that still could be a possibilty but unless it happened twice or your char is twins will logan I'm not sure where my char comes from....
certainly would explain logan's personality though. :hmm:

There's always the grittier reality of your character having been raped though I don't think they'd include something like that.

Of course, there have been rare cases of women getting pregnant without any father. So that's most likely the case with your character.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I think the idea is going to be that your hero married later. I mean, after Lucien killed my three wives and four children, I didn't bother spawning any more little paragons of virtue.

Mostly because having to run back every five minutes to dance for them and **** their mother got old really fast.

So my Hero was childless and spouseless, too, but I still got told that his kids would end up ****ing everything to hell.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;428622 said:
Why do I see "charges low rent" and read "slumlord?"

You want to be one, don't you?

well, if they're paying virtually nothing to live in my kingdom, i expect them to pay for their own renovations. i can't do everything for them, can i? :p

fullmetal1000

Reaction score

Shadowtree;428330 said:

i was thinking something similar. seeing as i made my female hero a lesbian.
however, as with most royalty around that era. eventually they'd have to take a consort in order to make some heirs to take over when they die.
so for you im thinking some guy. possibly royalty from some other city that wont be part of the story.

for my parent of the f3 hero. i think ill use my female that i just finished.
100% good/pure, died red hair and was pretty much all skill and magic seeing as i kept my physique at 0. i chose sacrifice that time, though didn't lose much since i didn't take a wife until after the ending. plus, i was somewhat happy i did since the dog tended to annoy the hell out of me most of the time.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

fullmetal1000;428724 said:
i was thinking something similar. seeing as i made my female hero a lesbian.
however, as with most royalty around that era. eventually they'd have to take a consort in order to make some heirs to take over when they die.
so for you im thinking some guy. possibly royalty from some other city that wont be part of the story.

for my parent of the f3 hero. i think ill use my female that i just finished.
100% good/pure, died red hair and was pretty much all skill and magic seeing as i kept my physique at 0. i chose sacrifice that time, though didn't lose much since i didn't take a wife until after the ending. plus, i was somewhat happy i did since the dog tended to annoy the hell out of me most of the time.

You're a horrible person who does not deserve to be loved as much as that dog loved you. You'll die alone.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;428727 said:
You're a horrible person who does not deserve to be loved as much as that dog loved you. You'll die alone.

This.

I hope he got all the items in the game or he just lost out on a lot of stuff, haha.

fullmetal1000

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;428727 said:

says you who goes around killing innocent villagers.

but, ok bad choice of words. i wasn't the least bit "happy" the dog died. I've been to his grave at hero hill. and it was actually pretty sad when i saw it. it's just annoying that when i'm fighting a group of bandits or hollow men, the dog is off in the distance barking at some treasure or a dig spot. maybe, in fable 3 they could improve the dog to where he could fight with you. or, at least ignore treasure in the area when enemies are near.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

whereas I actually hated the dog with a passion. I left it injured in places then ran away from it. It was a mongrel stray that was never asked to come into your life, it just wandered in and expected care and attention.

king_reaver

Reaction score

you won't like fable 3 dog
it hates rabbits
it going chase rabbits

Reaction score

king_reaver;428752 said:
you won't like fable 3 dog
it hates rabbits
it going chase rabbits

Suppose that sorts out the meat for the rabbit stew though...

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

joslen1;428750 said:
whereas I actually hated the dog with a passion. I left it injured in places then ran away from it. It was a mongrel stray that was never asked to come into your life, it just wandered in and expected care and attention.

You're even worse. You'll die alone and in the hands of a paper shredder.

Status
Not open for further replies.