• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whose yo daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Whose yo daddy?

joslen1;428750 said:
whereas I actually hated the dog with a passion. I left it injured in places then ran away from it. It was a mongrel stray that was never asked to come into your life, it just wandered in and expected care and attention.

I thought he was a great companion and he helped make my adventures seem a little less lonely. It's like being married but without the sex and nagging, just an awesome person (in this case, a dog) by your side helping you out.

SelfAppointedGunslinger;428820 said:
Are You from PETA?

Dogs are too awesome to inflict harm upon.

jetex1911

Headcrab Owner
Reaction score

My aged Spell-blade (Sword-Will combo), who has his faithful black lab!

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

That dog was the S***!

I loved him to bits! He'd go around playing dead for people hahaaa.
And he was a great little fighter once you leveled him up! ^_^ I named him Stryder.

Also my fable 2 character had 3 husbands all at different times and about 4 children. All were taken away though. So i guess Logan and Hero were the lucky ones... XD

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Prince Louis;429450 said:
That dog was the S***!

I loved him to bits! He'd go around playing dead for people hahaaa.
And he was a great little fighter once you leveled him up! ^_^ I named him Stryder.

Also my fable 2 character had 3 husbands all at different times and about 4 children. All were taken away though. So i guess Logan and Hero were the lucky ones... XD
I approve he's name, have some rep.

In case anyone wondered, my dog's name was Señor Panquesitos.

Which transltes roughly as Mister Little Pancakes

Reaction score

My evil industral ******* of a father will be first ruling albion with an iron fist with a whore whife
second will be my hippy gypsy gay nutral character
and third will be my spirtually innosent priestking father who cared for the lands of albion and worshiped the temple of light with all his exess money and ugly wife

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
I'll be using my most recent save. Where I keep tons of tofu on hand for when I kill people. He's a puts up a good front with the halo and all but underneath basically he's a murderous asshole who makes innocnt villagers follow him to a dark alley in bowerstone before killing them all

Status
Not open for further replies.