• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why Is It That Girl Gamers...

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
116622d1247877021-denizens-foh-i-call-upon-thee-olde_tits_or_gtfo_anonib.jpg

Rules 28-32.

I think you'll find the reasons within these few simple rules.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
As true as that would be in real life, it's not as if people can see them here :L.

It's the concept. Talking to someone with boobs is better than talking to someone with a pen0r, purely because your brain is telling you they have boobs.

I have a PhD in science.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
So there are two types of straight guys on the internet. The first kind feel oddly threatened at the sight of a female getting in on their space so they act as misogynistic as they can conjure as to scare them away. The second kind try to be 'that guy' that tries to treat them equally but actually does the exact opposite by making an example of them all the time, perhaps some do this to attempt to reach second base, or so the female in the picture thinks they're different from everyone else, thus putting the male in the spotlight - but it doesn't work like that.

Then there are a few minorities - the apathetic type (I like those), the uninterested types (me), and I guess some other people fall under other categories as well. It's a diverse world.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
ja in germany eet does not mattah if yuu are a man or a woman ja everyone is treated as equal und vith respect ja ja ees gut in germany ja vary gut

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

I'm now genuinely curious as to who's added me from here. I sort of hope it's actual members as opposed to guests scrolling through the boards :L. I was asked if I had a boyfriend by a random 13 year old a few weeks back, do people really do that? :lol:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I was asked if I had a boyfriend by a random 13 year old a few weeks back, do people really do that? :lol:
13 year olds do.

And perverts.

And lonely people.

And sexual deviants.

And people already in a relationship.

Yeah, pretty much everyone on the internet, I'd say.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Luckily for me, my current gamertag gives me the edge; it includes a male name and makes me look like a grumpy old man. Plus I hardly ever play multiplayer online, so I'm very much off the radar. That or I'm entirely repulsive, which is k, so whatevs.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh come now, I've always wanted to bone a female Groundskeeper Willie.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
13 year olds do.

And perverts.

And lonely people.

And sexual deviants.

And people already in a relationship.

Yeah, pretty much everyone on the internet, I'd say.

Well that's terrifying :lol:.