• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wierd dream

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Wierd dream

Okay. So, I was in a huge room with a high ceiling and i was on a hospital bed. I hear a weird scream/screech thing and look at the foot of my bed. There is a faceless gray thing with long hair. well it wasn't really faceless it was kind of blurred like if you move when you take a picture. It was crawling up the bed towards me and then i forced myself awake. When i was awake I was shaking violently and couldn't stop for some time. it scared the living crap out of me. Any suggestions as to what it might mean? I felt it held some significance for some reason.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score
Re: Wierd dream

Been watching "The Grudge 2" recently or is it an anniversary of watching it (i.e. watched it around this date last year, year before etc) ?? cause that sounds exactly like The Grudge 2 (well I think thats the movie im thinking of).

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Nope never seen any of the grudges. The closest thing to a scary movie i have seen recently was the uninvited

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Watcha do is get up in the middle of your dream, kick the damn thing in the face and tell him to GTFO. It has no face, what can it do? :lol:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Did you watch the F.E.A.R 2 trailer? if so it could have been Alma Wade:
alma-fear.jpg

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I took a few Psychology classes a couple of years ago. One of the things we studied were people such as Sigmund Freud and Alfred Adler and the whole "science" behind interpreting dreams.

A faceless figure in your dreams indicates that you are struggling to find your own identity and trying to finding out just who you are. The fact that it came towards you and you felt threatened might indicate that you're not entirely happy with the person you are.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

its a dream described by a old greek legend actually, it goes something along the lines of, those who have suffered the faceless face of death will suffer death beyond all imagning, the gods themselves would cower and fear this image, cant rember the rest of it but there about a page on the "faceless face of death" or something along those lines it been a while since I read that one scared the ba jesus outta me thinking about it

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

tl;dr ur a faggot

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

soz left account logged in while i went from computer faggot amte typed lol

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Tsuyu;272317 said:
I took a few Psychology classes a couple of years ago. One of the things we studied were people such as Sigmund Freud and Alfred Adler and the whole "science" behind interpreting dreams.

A faceless figure in your dreams indicates that you are struggling to find your own identity and trying to finding out just who you are. The fact that it came towards you and you felt threatened might indicate that you're not entirely happy with the person you are.
I am happy with myself......(I think) Yeah i'm pretty sure i like me.

D

DragonMaster91

When you had this "dream", did you have a bad day?

One time, last year, I had a dream that predicted my WHOLE day. How much lunch money I had, if my teachers were going to torture me... All of it...

I have also, during the day, felt sort of like, I had had a dream predicting it...
So, YEAH! Either I am ****ed up, or I have these dreams by coincidence...

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

No i had a great day the night of the dream. I just feel there was significance to it......

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Other than hospitals representing fear of losing your body to sickness (like falling in a coma) or a warning of coming sickness, I can't think of anything.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

hmmm.... nothing about a huge dark room?

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

^srry for the double post it didn't show.
hmmm... The body was burned/charred come to think of it....... the only color besides black and white was red. IDK if red has any significance but yeah....

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

To dream that darkness comes upon you, signifies failure in some work that you are attempting. Darkness is synonymous with ignorance, the unconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown. If the sun breaks through the darkness, then you will overcome your failures. If you feel safe in the dark, then it suggests that you like not knowing about certain things. As some might say, ignorance is bliss...

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Well it was just there when the dream started. and there was just a faint glow coming from my general area but i think that it was the EKG machine

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, as I said - anything related to hospitals is related to the fear of, or as signs for coming sickness, according to the psycho analysts.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Ok well i suppose i am going to get sick. i wonder what it will be?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Hahaha. Don't worry. Dream analysis á la Freud was never reliable and should be taken with a grain of salt. Most of his clients were just bored housewives who wanted to jabber on about their dreams, and Freud was more than willing to entertain the fine young ladies.