• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wierd dream

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Re: Wierd dream

lol. I would too. hell, if i was a therapist there would be a sign on my door "No ugly chicks!" and i would set my office in a nudist colony:shifty:

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

rofl my other post has been deleted on this subject not going to bother retyping all of it nice one staff..

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

What are you talking about? The only posts of yours that have been deleted were spam and had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Z

Zingo

I've read some Freud and I'd say there are two possibilities:

You have some part of yourself, or your life, which you can't really identify and/or accept. This is the faceless creature.
It can also mean that someone you thought you knew, is not the person you thought he/she was. And you feel threatened by this "new" person.

But as always, you can't really make any scientific assumptions regarding dreams. Everyone is so different that it takes hours of talking with a professional to get a possible explanation. Though, some things tends to mean the same things, like a faceless creature or a snake.