• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wiki's Take on Fable 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Wiki's Take on Fable 2

Maybe if you could buy land and then build your castle upon it I guess you would be able to name it. But if you get to buy an existing castle, I am not sure...

Would be cool though. Another cool thing would be if you would get a title: Like "Lord/Lady Chicken Chaser" when you own a peice of property and the lands around it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;38902 said:
Maybe if you could buy land and then build your castle upon it I guess you would be able to name it. But if you get to buy an existing castle, I am not sure...

Would be cool though. Another cool thing would be if you would get a title: Like "Lord/Lady Chicken Chaser" when you own a peice of property and the lands around it.

"good day Lord/Lady Chicken Chaser."

Hopefully the "name" you use for your "profile" will be implemented into the game. I mean what is your child ganna run around nameless?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha, yeah. I just used Chicken Chaser because we're all familiar with it. They need to make those not titles, but nicknames.

Chicken Chaser Jr. and Chicken Chaser the Third, son of Chicken Chaser the First, and brother of Chiken Chaser the Second...and his sister Chicken Sh!t...she always felt her parents never loved her.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;38926 said:
Haha, yeah. I just used Chicken Chaser because we're all familiar with it. They need to make those not titles, but nicknames.

Chicken Chaser Jr. and Chicken Chaser the Third, son of Chicken Chaser the First, and brother of Chiken Chaser the Second...and his sister Chicken Sh!t...she always felt her parents never loved her.
:lol::lol: poor children...the poor lil pixel children, they will SUFFER..I will cause them DOOM and DESTRUCTION...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Molyxneux issued a whirlwind of ideas, accompanied by drawings and sketches from a portable laptop. "I'm sorry I don't have any assets at all, but the game just isn't ready to show right now. I felt it would be better to not show it at this point then to show it and disappoint you. Inevitably, even though they say they don't, people do make snap judgments when they see a game that's early. Our game is early. We're testing several things right now that you're going to love."
too keep noobs from exploding about things they won't get.

When you buy a property, you own it. The place you buy unlocks gameplay content specific to that location.
The story ties into your family and kids, Molyneux points out, hinting that the game's evil antagonist, Lucien, might do something horrible to them. "Lucien is a really bad guy."
"The combat is constrained, but it's improved over Fable 1; based on buttons and rhythm. The combat will be new, different, and fresh. And the most impressive feature in the game is...something I can't tell you about. I can't tell you. You can't see it until it's playable. Then, I'll just have one of you walk up and play it, and you'll feel what I'm talking about."
Random amounts of information gathered from IGN.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

And the most impressive feature in the game is...something I can't tell you about. I can't tell you

Molyenourism in it's purest form....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;40179 said:
Molyenourism in it's purest form....
heh no spilling the beans?:lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

No-no. "You see, I got this amazing, totally revolutionary and awe inspiring feature that will totally rock your socks....but I aint telling you nothing about it, and that's final!"

Molyenourism.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;40181 said:
No-no. "You see, I got this amazing, totally revolutionary and awe inspiring feature that will totally rock your socks....but I aint telling you nothing about it, and that's final!"

Molyenourism.

heh I'd laugh if he said what the feature was...

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Lol, the point in that article about the glowing symbols being from the zodiac was added by me during my two weeks stuck in a basement watching nothing but the F2 trailer :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;40282 said:
Lol, the point in that article about the glowing symbols being from the zodiac was added by me during my two weeks stuck in a basement watching nothing but the F2 trailer :D

Kudo's to you. ^_^
I added Darkwood bordello to some Fable information. I mean they had archon's folly..why not the bordello?? Anyway, not as cool as figuring out the symbols. :D Rep+

J

Jester.

Thated be cool to have that place back in f2

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I know some people might not find this amazing. but I sure do. This just kinda supports the fact that I think they used Fable Maps and items to make Fable 2. And by use, I mean altered. I mean "Albion has changed and grown" I personally think there will be ruins and such from Fable.

Images found online taken from X06 show a new area called Bloodstone which appears to be a coastal dock-style area for ships.
I was going through the "Objects" list to update my thread Trophies, Items, and Clothing of doom, when I came across a name that was both interesting familiar, but all at the same time strange.

"OBJECT_BLOODSTONE_TAVERN_BUCKET_01"

Here's a screenshot of it just so you guys believe me.
Bloodstone.jpg

Bloodstone is an area that's going to be availible in Fable 2. If so..then why is an object from the area in Fable TLC's coding? hmmm. I think this supports my theory.

D

dark_hart

maybe theres an actual object called bloodstone?? lol just a guess

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I saw the bucket too as well as the tavern and the marketstall
Edit found the color version
Bloodstone_TavernColor.jpg

I also found some Brightwood stuff
Brightwood.jpg

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;41647 said:
I saw the bucket too as well as the tavern and the marketstall
Edit found the color version

I also found some Brightwood stuff

I find lots of brightwood stuff.

BTW: what Fable explorer are you using??? I don't have a preview on mine...:':)'( Please tell me..*cries*

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;41442 said:
I know some people might not find this amazing. but I sure do. This just kinda supports the fact that I think they used Fable Maps and items to make Fable 2. And by use, I mean altered. I mean "Albion has changed and grown" I personally think there will be ruins and such from Fable.

I was going through the "Objects" list to update my thread Trophies, Items, and Clothing of doom, when I came across a name that was both interesting familiar, but all at the same time strange.

"OBJECT_BLOODSTONE_TAVERN_BUCKET_01"

Here's a screenshot of it just so you guys believe me.

Bloodstone is an area that's going to be availible in Fable 2. If so..then why is an object from the area in Fable TLC's coding? hmmm. I think this supports my theory.

Nice find and +rep for that dude :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I'm not a dude. But thank you anyway.

(My boyfriend still calls me dude..>.<)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;41661 said:
I'm not a dude. But thank you anyway.

(My boyfriend still calls me dude..>.<)

Hmm oops, would have probably called you a dude even if I previously knew you were of the female variety anyway lol... sorry if it, like, offended you T_T

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;41708 said:
Hmm oops, would have probably called you a dude even if I previously knew you were of the female variety anyway lol... sorry if it, like, offended you T_T

It's fine. like I said. My boyfriend calls me dude and Man. Can't seem to get him to stop. :p Just as long as you know Im a FEMALE you can call me Dude all you want. DOOD...:ninja::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.