• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wives

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Wives

Note-- I've never tried to kill Gray, but with patience you can kill other Bowerstonians. Just beat them over and over again, and eventually they die. It's not worth the trouble, though, since it's too easy to get killed by the guards while you're trying to deal with the civilians and get distracted from your health bar... and you actually get less XP than with a weapon.

T

teh_masterer

lol thesoulsknight yur sig with the kid loving mountain dew

smosh is a funny *** website! my friend played wow with the 2 kids that do that lol

H

Hexadecimal

teh_masterer;125780 said:
lol thesoulsknight yur sig with the kid loving mountain dew

smosh is a funny *** website! my friend played wow with the 2 kids that do that lol

please keep comments like these to Private Messages, not on the boards.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

teh_masterer;123817 said:
if i kill someone and buy that house.... y doesnt it work when im about to marry.. they keep telling me to buy a house
I think only certain houses can be matrimonial homes. You'll get an extra question about living in the home when you read the sign out front.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Only certain houses are matrimonial homes, yes, but don't you get the "do you want to live here?" question on them all? You have to say yes for the doors to stay open for you to hang your trophies; and if you say yes then you can sleep there to change the time of day and regenerate health/mana; without getting hit for tresspassing. The only difference between matrimonial and non is that a wife can't live in a non-matrimonial.

Or at least I thought so...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I thought question was "Do you want to rent this house?".

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

That's right, it is. I didn't remember. And if you say "no" then you can live there... which basically means that you can go in to hang trophies; sleep; and store/screw a wife... right?

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

Walker;126070 said:
That's right, it is. I didn't remember. And if you say "no" then you can live there... which basically means that you can go in to hang trophies; sleep; and store/screw a wife... right?

To my understanding, that is correct.

J

Jack 0f Blades

teh_masterer;123817 said:
if i kill someone and buy that house.... y doesnt it work when im about to marry.. they keep telling me to buy a house
if it asks do u want to live in this house it not a marital home however it will ask do u want to live in this marital home if u can live with ur wife (or husband)
oh yea this is on fable not TLC