• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yet another Video from Liepzig

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score
Re: Yet another Video from Liepzig

So we've seen like 5 of the 8 spells we're supposed to have?

I'm thinking physical shield won't make it, cause in TLC, My mana bar was bigger than My health bar, and I could use P-S and essentially be invincible.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Soldier By Name;200967 said:
So we've seen like 5 of the 8 spells we're supposed to have?

I'm thinking physical shield won't make it, cause in TLC, My mana bar was bigger than My health bar, and I could use P-S and essentially be invincible.
I agree with that. It was my favorite spell for that reason but it took away from the rest of the spells because you would lower your shield by casting them.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

Yeah, I used all the augment spells, ghostsword, multistrike, multi-arrow, with some mana potions to refill the mana bar, then just bash stuff to death. Physical shield was like uber over powered lol.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Soldier By Name;200980 said:
Yeah, I used all the augment spells, ghostsword, multistrike, multi-arrow, with some mana potions to refill the mana bar, then just bash stuff to death. Physical shield was like uber over powered lol.
I loved physical shield. I hated getting scars. Now it'll be hard. I keep hoping, but I haven't seen it.:unsure:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;200930 said:
You can see the names of the spells at the top of the screen. None of them say "Lighting". I think the last thing that was on the screen was chaos, but it was hard to tell. I'm sure that lightning is in the game. I'm not worried

I just noticed that. Just last March the Devs were talking about how spectacular lightening would be. How we could get 3 people at once on a higher level, and actually see their skeletons. I hope that's not taken out.:unsure: I haven't seen it either, yet. Maybe they have it blocked on the demos, somehow?