• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yet another Video from Liepzig

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Yet another Video from Liepzig

Dear God! o_O

Awesome!

M

Mitherman

So much magic! Until now we haven't really seen much magic use. Good find!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I'll be checking this out now... :D

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

The game look very linear in tis video, hopefully it is not this linear when it comes to c=avtual play, this albolutly hyped about this game!

G

gdude987654321

my big question about the magic is where is lightning???? they talked about it in one of the more recent video diaries... i think 5... they said that it would have like the ppl turn blue and show the bones in that cartoony style that sounded cool... so i hope they havent cut lightning but i havent seen any of it and the spell menu seemed to show only those 5

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Wow, did you see the tornado spell? That was really cool. Stuff flying in a circle.:)
The Henchman kept attacking the Hero, and it didn't seem to phase him.:unsure: Must be showing off safety, maybe?
I haven't noticed shield, or heal either.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

ali1238;199882 said:
The game look very linear in tis video, hopefully it is not this linear when it comes to c=avtual play, this albolutly hyped about this game!

The Video Jimbo posted showed some more exploration. I still don't think the game is totally free roam. :(
gdude987654321;199890 said:
my big question about the magic is where is lightning???? they talked about it in one of the more recent video diaries... i think 5... they said that it would have like the ppl turn blue and show the bones in that cartoony style that sounded cool... so i hope they havent cut lightning but i havent seen any of it and the spell menu seemed to show only those 5
I forgot about lighting. I can't wait to see that! :w00t: It's clear that not all the spells were available.

moonfever;199892 said:
Wow, did you see the tornado spell? That was really cool. Stuff flying in a circle.:)
The Henchman kept attacking the Hero, and it didn't seem to phase him.:unsure: Must be showing off safety, maybe?
I haven't noticed shield, or heal either.
Yeah Vortex is what was displayed on screen. I can just imaging what a really big version of that spell would be like!!

All these videos are really hyping me up! Less than two months to go!!!

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

One major diapointment is the lack of proper freerome, which could be a major let down, lets hope they intensionally selected missions (areas) that are constricted so people dont wander off too far.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'm hoping that part of what we saw in that video is due to it being a restricted build for the public to use. So maybe they put in the bariers just for that.

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

+rep is the purpleish one vortex??? i think it is

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

thank you so much!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I saw most of these a little bit ago. still think the tornado is great.:D

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

Actually, I think most of these we've seen are sort of like outdoor dungeons, which is why they're linear. Cities and normal outdoor areas from what we've seen, however, seem to be non-linear. That's the big difference.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I'm really looking forward to the combos'. That will be excellent. Everything going all at once, or to have 2 mages with combos.:wub: Wish I could marry a mage.

W

Wolfie

For all those who are worrying about no lightning take a closer look at 1:10 and the guy on the left. If I'm not mistaken that looks like lightning he is shooting out of his hands...:)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

You can see the names of the spells at the top of the screen. None of them say "Lighting". I think the last thing that was on the screen was chaos, but it was hard to tell. I'm sure that lightning is in the game. I'm not worried

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

i think the magic selection system is pretty complicated, especialy if you wanna quickly switch spells.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

looks like you need to pull the trigger to switch. You see the swich menu pop up when they pull the orbs toward them. I thinkyou can adjust it so that a quick press is one spell while hilding a little longer will give you a different spell and longer still would be even yet another spell.