• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOU AUSSIE SON OF A BITCH

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Arseface! We're all very offended that you've being blowing us cool PEgo peeps off for your actual, flesh and blood girlfriend, but happy birthday anyway.

Now, if you were American, 21 would be very significant as the point when you could LEGALLY get trashed, and you would celebrate by going out and getting REALLY trashed. I don't think the Aussie drinking age is 21, but you should go get totally ****faced anyway.

Also, I want you to know that I seriously considered waiting until midnight, the absolute earliest point during which your birthday would be over, but I'll be satisfied with the fact that it's, like, 10 AM the morning after your birthday from your perspective.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
redneck-folks-3.jpg

This picture should hold memories for you... hopefully it'll make you shed a tear of nostalgia and make you actually post again... I'm sorry, guy/sport/blue, but we come first.

For those of you that don't know, that is an actual picture of the Arseface. With JohnDoe leaping forth in the background. It's why they're both M.I.A. because they're busy mud-wrestling eachother all the time.

Happy birthday. You sicken me.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Feliz cumpleaños, Arse! You beautiful bastard. Now that you have a lovely specimen, it is time you spread the DNA with gusto, and they shall arrive en masse... call them... Pedro.

Viva la Pedro!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Happy Birthday pal, was meant to send you a message about it yesterday.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I DON'T EVEN THINK WE'VE TALKED FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME BUT I DON'T EVEN GIVE A F*CK I LOVE YOU ANYWAY HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I DON'T EVEN THINK WE'VE TALKED FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME BUT I DON'T EVEN GIVE A F*CK I LOVE YOU ANYWAY HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And all it took was Arse posting a picture of himself wearing a poncho named Pedro for Tyloric to fall head-over-heels.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I don't think you check this place as often these days, so think of this thread as a time capsule.

Happy birthday and GO BILL CLINTON

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Awwwwww guys you rock. Means a lot. Birthday was fun, went out for dinner, got some mad presents, and had lots of birthday sex.

Downside is that i had to get literally the sickest I've been in years RIGHT ON MY ****ING 21ST BIRTHDAY. But oh well.

And I want it noted that I'm lurking on these forums 100% of the time. I'm still here guys! I'll try to be more active!

Ima go **** **** up now.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Oh, and Walker, your American laws are stupid. Just like Baseball and NFL.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
And in my defense there's never anyone on chat when I have a squiz

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Hey, you! We should of totally caught up when I was over working in australia, would of been very awkward, but funny in the long run.

Happy Birthday bud!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
You triple posted.

Not.Cool.

Oh, and sorry I missed your birthday - I was out having fun.

Only kidding, our internet died. I was sad and lonely and staring at a blank screen, just willing it to come on again so I could talk to someone. Anyone. Even you.

Happy Birthday, biznatch xxx

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Who's arseface?

Anywho have a drink on me (No not the Ac/Dc song I literally want you to have a drink on me [from my belly button or generally anywhere off my stomach or man breasts <3])

Oh and happy birthday.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Also, I want to make it known, that for my 21st birthday, the universe decided to give me ****ING GLANDULAR FEVER.

Not impressed.