• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your Fable 2 character

R

Rhadiel

your Fable 2 character

I want to know. What will your fable 2 character be like????

(I dont dunno if theres a thread on this already, i dont think so)

My character will be an all around hero, he will be skilled in melee, ranged, and magic
but mostly melee. He will be good, (and hopefully in fable 2, the good effects wont be as 'angel-like' as in i dont like the halo or white hair). He will use swords as melee, and guns for ranged....and all magic, except evil ones.....what will ur be like?

Z

Zingo

Re: your Fable 2 character

Mine will be neutral, using mostly ranged and melee for combat. And maybe some spells to power these 2 types of combat up...

I hate being good or evil, i dont want people to act like total idiots when they see me...
that is, if they do so in fable2.
(first post, yaaay!)

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

At first, i will go through the game and try everything out and then i will start play serious aka - Rp etc...

L

LionHeadTex

I'm pretty sure my fable 2 character will be an assassin/traveler. I'll wear light armor, sail the seas and venture to new places. I'll go wherever the wind takes me, hunt down beasts and bandits. Along with me will be a rifle, a long sword, a sharp dagger, a pistol, and a strong dog that will go wherever I go.

I still haven't decided whether I should have kids or even get married, I'm a solo kind of hero in games. I'll pierce the heart of a bandit king, or slice the tentacle of the Kraken. I blend with the darkness, and run along the hills. My motto is, "Never stop looking until you're to old to do so".

Honestly bro, I haven't thought of a good name for my dog. Probably going to name him "Hunt" or "Shadow".

What will I do in cities? Get some ale, some new equipment, bring some bread or meat for the next travel. And then, it's back on the road. I'd be the Jack Sparrow of Fable 2, some would say.

I would be neutral, I guess. I wouldn't suck up to the royals or stab an innocent. I'd be...me I guess. Jason "LionHeadTex" Howells. And that's about it.

*Pretends to be brave and trips on a rock*

Alright...maybe I can't be Tex in the real world. I'm ok...

R

Rhadiel

me......I'd be the heretic badass of Fable 2. Me and my dog, Spike. We'll travel from town to town defeating bandits and monsters on our way, gaining renown all god damn day, id be neutral, doing as i please, stealing if i need cash, save travelers for profit, marry for love, go to a bordello for lust.drink as i please, and pick fights...id be my own man.....

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

my guy will be evil i have been good for a long time. Time to switch to the dark side
My guy will probably be skilled in magic and range since i was mostly melee in fable.

S

Skorm Disciple

i would get stronger having my trusty dog and a good gun and a 2 nice one-handed blades (if you can dual-wield) and when i am strong enough i will come into town get drunk (really drunk) then kill everyone

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Hmmm... I'll probably just be the town drunk, thats all I'm good at is beating on people in the pubs... and how the combat system allows you to interact with the environment will allow me to do more than just punches... like throw beer bottles... then suck all the ale off the floor... (ok I'm poor! Happy now!)

G

Grim Reefa

id run around naked with a shotgun. i hope you can poop in this game that would be awsome.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Well, you could always take a dump and use the remains as dog toy... or crap off a tall building... poor people below... MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

G

Grim Reefa

lol yeah , they should have done that on assasins creed cause you can climb buildings in that.

T

themagican

My character would be much like the villain

A evil sorcerer sitting in his tower, his dog a guard. My sorcerer would have no rival in magical power; He would be nearly all powerful in magic.

R

Rhadiel

Grim Reefa;110260 said:
id run around naked with a shotgun. i hope you can poop in this game that would be awsome.

thats.....nasty......o_O

suffering

Reaction score

I will be a Knight of good

Then i will get myself corrupted into evil....

Macbeth style....

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

I'll probably be some kind of dark wanderer or something assasin-like. I will hopefully be neutral but more evil than good

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Skotekal;110247 said:
Hmmm... I'll probably just be the town drunk, thats all I'm good at is beating on people in the pubs... and how the combat system allows you to interact with the environment will allow me to do more than just punches... like throw beer bottles... then suck all the ale off the floor... (ok I'm poor! Happy now!)

YouTube - Winobot

Anyyyway, I'd probably be some sort of sharpshooting assassin! BOOM-HEADSHOT! ^_^

R

Rhadiel

that..was...very random Tsuyu...very random indeedo_O

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Rhadiel;110466 said:
that..was...very random Tsuyu...very random indeedo_O

Well, in my defense, I'm having the shakes right now - I aint got to be random in ages! But only one week to go, and I'll be back again.

And that did pop up in my head when I read about someone wanting to be the town drunk.

M

Minky

Well,first off I'm going to make an evil female character.Thats about all I know I'm gonna' do at this point.:p

G

gdude987654321

i will most likely play the game through 4 times... once as good, once as bad once as neutral doing whatever i feel like, and then as a woman just to see everything there is to fable 2... that being said ill probably be mainly melee sword dude with 2 muskets... assuming theres dual weilding... and a rifle for long range...