• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your Fable 2 character

G

Good Vs Evil

Re: your Fable 2 character

My guy is gunna be a good hero. Using swords , guns and bits of magic.

D

destiny chef

ill be devoted to my dog spend hours on end with it and to my family then if i have time do some of the story - ill be an hero ranger -

R

Robin Hood

This is a good thread by the way :).
Anyway my character will be a guy (my sister will be playing Coop with me. She's as mad as Fable as I am!) who is an assassin, but I'm also good, I do the job for my family. I steal goods from shops, if anyone ever gets in my way they will see the edge of my blade!

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

Well onmy first playthrough of course I will be neutral. The second time will be my way.

Evil.

My character will be an evil, bloodthirsty, demonic war lord. He will wear black and red robes, a drooping hood concealing his face completely in shadow, except for the burning red hate coming from his eyes. Through the sides of his hood two massive horns jet out and curve into wicked points on both sides. Black smoke floats from his clothing as if he is still smoldering from the fiery depth from which he came. On his back he will carry a giant battle axe of hatred that is feared by all of Albion. One stroke can lay waste an entire village. In his hands he will hold the power of a true God. With one spell he can level a town with a hellish firestorm or summon an epic demon to do his dirty work for him. He will walk trough the most dangerous of regions unfaltered for no man or beast has the spine, or lack of brain, to attack him. He will be The Fear.

M

Mecha

I'll make the closest to a female brute of a character I can make.
Not saying she'll be evil, exactly, but I'll play how I would react to in-game choices, which is more like neutral with good tendencies.
As with most games, I'll just stick to melee. Magic and long-range attacks seem like to much trouble for my simple mind.

As for appearance, I want her to look threatening without looking like an evil temptress if that's possible at all.

S

spike 117

well, i have this game and i mainly go through as a good guy but on my next playthrough i'll be a neutral assassin, i won't have a gun only a crossbow to go silent with and a katana because they seem like the most assassin like weapons.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

my guy is gonna be nutral but more on the good side with light brown hair. i am gona use a pistol and max out my skill. then i am gonna wear pirate clothes

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I keep my guy neutral, i'm surprised i've been able to so far.