• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your Fable 2 character

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Re: your Fable 2 character

I wanna play frist Good Then BAD.Mostly Bad...I want him to be a crimnal.

R

-Ravan-

SHE, will be a Xena type, focused on sword and gun play and more berseker, and physical spells, but not a massive spell user. She will have light armour. and very neutral, basically i'll do i see is the right thing at the time.

S

stingray00alex

My character will be an evil spellcaster, with obviously magic as my major, swordplay as my minor, and guns as my third most developed. My dog will most likely be a hellhound. And my plot for world domination is to animate an army of zombies and march them into bowerstone *evil grin*

D

Darlon

Too early to make a decision yet but...

My character will be a mix between melee and magic.

Unsure about the dog though.

C

Corrento

I would probably be either Magic only or if that doesn't work out I will become a Spellwarrior...I will mostlikly become a Spellwarrior type guy no matter what because I like that stuff...Also I will be the most evil ******* alive corruption and evil won't even begin to describe me...I shall also make tiny kids give me stuff or I will kill their parents in front of their faces...Slowly...then kill them...Slowly and moslikly I will remain a bachlor...not to say I won't take advantage of the bordello.

R

Rhadiel

ill be a ninja...or a WitchHunter. ninja, focus on katanas and swift and accurate movments rather than beastly strength, and maybe use shuriken if they have em. WitchHunter, melee sumwat, definatley use guns, and focus on spells that hurt undead and balverines the most ect.

D

Darg

Well, I'll probably name him Darg (yeah, I know. Surprise, surprise) and he'll be sort of a freelance thief, not too evil though. As far as questing and whatnot goes, he'll be mister nice-guy. As for the concept of property... not so much.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I'll be ranged and good, but I really hope they do change the alignment effects of killing. I definitely agree on that, even if it might be prone to glitching. Wait- was that guy attacking me or just running past with a sword raised, screaming like a little *****?

C

Chad Goes Fable

My character would be a good guy who loves the sword and spells to boost up his strength. He'd go kill evil outside towns and protect villagers.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Ow... loves the sword. Sounds very painful.

S

stephenandkasey

I would like to have a neutral guy who just uses throwing weapons and melee and i dont like good or evil cause i hate it when guy get hearts above there heads and i hate it when people all ways make fun of you when your evil

S

stingray00alex

*revised hero design*
A dark spellcaster who specializes in minions, and blasting enemies from range. And if they get too close? *force push* lol.

But will also fight other evil, gotta defend my territory :p

One hellhound to bite them all...one hellhound to slash them. One hellhound to hold them down, and in the darkness Bind them...lol.

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

ill b good then evil and vice versa. after i beat it ill make my will users and such.

T

themagican

First, i would max out my will powers and will energy (as well as spending a bit one health) then i would take a bit of speed and then resistance...

That is, if they use the same skills as the first Fable.

N

nexsus

I think i'll try to go for a nuetral/bounty hunter position.
leave good an evil for when i know more about how to play the game.
I mean it is a new combat system.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Well, I think I'll just be a drunk. And if it will allow you, I would travel the world with my trusty pitbull! Just kidding, I'd have a turtle. Anyways, I'd be a thief, but not a killer. Hmm... The pub will be my sweet, sweet home.

EDIT: And how many of you actually have a 360?

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

I think I'm gonna go for the Heroic side first time around. Badass armor, sweet zweihanded sword, and a trusty dog at my side, maybe have some kids, and try and buy as much land as possible.

Now, second time around, sticking to the shadows, and taking what I want. Doing as I please, and killing anyone in my way. Been a while since I've been the bad guy, need to get it out of my system...

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

id be hunting with my dog and my older son,
or we could have fun in the bordello, hopefully it will be there =]

R

RPG player

I will be a skill and will(only) neutral hero.I will travel with my dog(I haven't choose a name yet).I have an Xbox.I'll buy a :360: on :santa:.
:ninja::alien::360::pirate::pirate::yammer:

H

hook coast god

My character in fable 2 will be just like my character in oblivion! Female mage who burns all in her path, and any gaurds or inocents who try to stop her add to the body count.