• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your Fable 2 character

F

Father of Skorm

Re: your Fable 2 character

evil magic-type(w/ gd and evil spells-allofthem!!!), hopefully strong melee n ranged but hey...

i prefer cats, btw.

D

Dr_PsychoMW

I think I'm going to be different from my Fable TLC character and make him Evil. Kill Villagers, you know, the usual.

S

son of avo

are there actualy going to be guns in fable 2.

and my char would be evil ( not pure evil though ) and range with a bit of mage/melee. xD

H

Hexadecimal

son of avo;139342 said:
are there actualy going to be guns in fable 2.

yes, yes there are, it was confirmed a while back ^_^

suffering

Reaction score

An evil, dark horned freak that will bring the world to its destruction

S

ScareCrow

Mines going to be mainly all round but mainly swords melee and bows for ranged. i like bows! = ]

but have a couple of guns here or there..

nice Post!

♣FaBlE OwNz♣

Mine will be an evil character =D I kind of want scars but I want a wife and children so my son or daughter will follow my path as evil =) I will be a ranger and melee and somewhat mage. I will own hopefully every piece of land of Albion and become an Empeorer...Mwuhahaha

S

sabre3993

mine character would be a good all around guy:rolleyes:..... for awhile then i'd slowly sway to the darkness.:realmad: with a longsword in one hand and a shortsword in the other.
i
mitating death's hand (jade empire) havin the baddest armor takin all in my path. lol:D

R

Ranger28

First Time around i'll be a good guy. :angel:

Then i might mess around with the new parameters such as corruption/purity, cruelty/kindness. I'd try to make a character that appears good on the outside but is really cruel and corrupt when not in the public eye.
I'd use this to rise to power and become emperor of all Albion:devil:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

beyond a shadow of a doubt nuetral musketeer. trench coat and helmet. kind of like Irvine from FF8

P

peasant67

:unsure:I would like to be an evil character doing bad deeds and maybe having a evil child who will help me when he gets older. And i'm also gonna be a badass warrior with brutal plate armor and A HUGE two handed claymore:D :D :D

oh and my dog, i dont believe u can change ur dog not after all i seen, and u get fat by eating alot and spinky by eating less, also if u want to get muscles u should be based on strength, that's what i gonn be. ;)

B

Blue Will

Peasant67, welcome to the forums, i think you should introduce yourself on another thread of your own :p

The first time i play through i will probably go for warrior mage typer person so i can just get stuck in with close combat fighting. I will probably end up good and help many (contradicting mine and Angel's plans for Xbox live domination :lol:) I will would love to get a good job and become a master in that certain job, the blacksmith looks good, and thinking about it you could possibly make your own weapons? But yeh then get rich, by house get wife, children, live happy with my family and well trained dog!!

I really can't wait!

A

ashinator

well mine will be as good as can be well i seem to have a problem with bein bad and il be skilled in the ways of will wepons everything

R

Raen

It depends how the beginning plays out. like fable your family gets killed so i act as if everyone deserves to suffer as well.
so i think i will be a neutral pirate with a group of thievs pillaging and ransacking neighboring towns and such for fun but mostly playing solo nuetral with my faithful dog Akita.

R

Raen

you know what ill just be the town bum with rum

K

Kikuichimonji

@ Raen: what if the rum's gone?

My hero would be a woodsman/ranger type, who is selfishly evil in the big scheme of things, but keeps an eye out for "John Everyman." Mostly keeping to himself, but the ladies better watch out if I'm on the prowl.

If at all possible uses a long range-type rifle, and a sabre or katana for close range, and uses will powers for healing or amping up other combat skills

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

Rhadiel;109923 said:
I want to know. What will your fable 2 character be like????

(I dont dunno if theres a thread on this already, i dont think so)

My character will be an all around hero, he will be skilled in melee, ranged, and magic
but mostly melee. He will be good, (and hopefully in fable 2, the good effects wont be as 'angel-like' as in i dont like the halo or white hair). He will use swords as melee, and guns for ranged....and all magic, except evil ones.....what will ur be like?
there is a thread like this that i created

G

Good Vs Evil

im going to go through the game trying to be good. but i think online it would be alot more fun running around killing people.

C

CozyStokey

gdude987654321;111508 said:
i will most likely play the game through 4 times... once as good, once as bad once as neutral doing whatever i feel like, and then as a woman just to see everything there is to fable 2... that being said ill probably be mainly melee sword dude with 2 muskets... assuming theres dual weilding... and a rifle for long range...

Dude? Duel weilding muskets? I WISH you could do that lol. Even if there is akimbo I doubt you'd be able to hold two muskets at once.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I would Be Neutral but semi evil..

I dont care about money too much, travel around, slaughter bandits, get a job buy new weapons.. Ill probably be Range at the most.. or Swordsman.. im not the Magic type of guy.. Then ill buy a small little house with a farm.. then maybe have children. If so have a boy..

My dog would be called.. Dire.

Yeah ha my favourite animals a wolf so Dire Rufus means wolf.. So yeah Dire.