• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Input: New Look for ProjectEgo.net?

Which template should we use?

• Keep the current one!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swap to the new "[url=http://www.extremepixels.com/forum/index.php?styleid=79]Enlighten[/url]" one!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Your Input: New Look for ProjectEgo.net?

Hi,

Quick poll: Would you rather we keep the current forum skin/template or use this one instead (called "Enlighten"). I can tweak it to look more "Fabley" by the way.

Reason I said it's a quick poll is because I'm eager to either renew my current skin license or buy a new skin altogether - preferably tonight. Here's your chance to say whether you want ProjectEgo.net to continue with the current look, or vote for us to use a different one.

Edit: One last thing: There'll be a ton of new features added to the forum once I upgrade the forum and add the new skin. Members of the DMC Forum should have an idea of what the new features are like.

Don't forget to vote!

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score
Re: Your Input: New Look for ProjectEgo.net?

Something new is always welcomed. But def make it more fabely. Maybe a pic of the dude from the box art, with the towns like we have now in the background.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think the extra bits and pieces like those at DMC currently enjoy may be something people here would also like...seeing as you can't add them here with the current skin, a change may be in order.

But yeah - sneaky tweaky essential :D

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

Eh...Enlighten is okay. I tried to respond to the thread you had before, Steve, but it wouldn't let me. We had way more choices in that one. But if this is all we're allowed, I'm opting to stay with the skin we have.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Let's go for something new :D I like the Fabley tweaks idea too. Let me know if I can help.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

This skin looked nothing like it does now when Steve first had it - it's unrecognisable, virtually. So rest assured if the change takes place, much time will be spent on making it as Fabely as possible ;)

B

Blue Will

Keep the this one, i don't think that this Enlighten is anything special. I like it how it is. :ninja:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I vote yes for the new skin. I love the current one, but as Soldier said: "Something new is always welcomed." And I can`t find anything that I don`t like about "Enlighten". Even if the change is a bit uncomfortable at first, I`d get used to it.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Keep those votes and opinions coming people! Personally, I'm itching to buy the new Enlighten skin right now, but I want to be sure that everyone has had their say before I take the plunge. If you guys want us to keep the current skin then be sure to say so!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

They both look great. I could live with both. :p Whatever you decide is fine by me.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Get the new one.

T

Templar

I'd prefer keeping this one because I hate it when I go to a website one day and everything is different...at least this time I know it will happen so I will be fine if we change

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

i prefer our current one. im not really feeling the new skin and the bright colors are making my eyes burn

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Either way i dont mind, maybe the change will be a good one and also the new features are decent.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Wow, what a shock it was at first. :D

I like the new skin + the new picture, looks refreshing.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

As I've said, it's very... yellow. And bright. Far too bright for the dungeon dweller in me... *hissss*

And there are some funky technical things to be sorted - can't view my gallery images and whenever I try to do some moderating on a thread, I'm asked to "log in" and it shows my a field saying "Password". Not "Username" AND "Password" - only "Password".

And it doesn't work when I enter my password, neither.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Ya, the Gallery isn`t working... at least member`s categories.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

..:(..why yellow?...

T

Templar

Its to BRIGHT!!!my eyes are burning up...It's ok but yes there are some glitches...most links are in grey...on the bright side...it's bright... and yea its yellow

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Gallery's working again. The whole moderation thing is out of my hands as it's part of the extra security that came with the new upgrade - nothing to do with the skin. You can switch to the old skin by using the drop-down box at the bottom of the forum, if you don't like this new one.