• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Last Day

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Your Last Day

A doctor walks in. You have been hurting all over your body for weeks. You can't wait for your doctor to say something like," Here is the med that will take care of you." But he frowns at you. He says something you never want to hear," I'm sorry to say this, but today is your last day to live..." You get up and it's 12:00. You can't bevile it. You get up from the chair and freak out. You get in your car and speed out of there. You never found out what was wrong. Now, lets say you have $1,000.00 left in your wallet, how would you spend the rest of your life?

Here is the thing, you have to say what are you doing each hour, and how much you spend. You can re-do your day over if you want to.

Here is what I would do,
1:00- Drive to my house and get my money. Spend: $5.00 on gas.

2:00- Buy a gun and some of the best food. Spend: $ 780.00
3:00 Make love to my wife and talk to here. Spend: $0.00
4:00 Make my will. Spend: $0.00
5:00- Rob a store. Spend: +$700.00
6:00 Blow all of my money on my family, and tell them that I'm going to die. Spend: THE REST OF MY MONEY.
7:00 Kill everyone I hate or hated. Spend: $0.00
8:00 Go to a safe place, and think about what I have done. I think about the happiest thinks that happen to me. As a tear rolls down my ceck, I slowly past away.

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Your Last Day

umm... why would I not find out what was wrong?

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;143435 said:
umm... why would I not find out what was wrong?

Well, you could if you wanted to.. like 4:00- go find what was worng....

H

Hexadecimal

Triz;143436 said:
Well, you could if you wanted to.. like 4:00- go find what was worng....

no, I mean why wouldn't the doctor tell me? o_O

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;143441 said:
no, I mean why wouldn't the doctor tell me? o_O

Does it really matter? Lets just say your going to die anyways and there is nothing he can do.

H

Hexadecimal

Triz;143442 said:
Does it really matter? Lets just say your going to die anyways and there is nothing he can do.

of course it matters o_O
if I was poisoned or injured I would want to avenge my death, if it was an incurable illness I would alert my relatives so they could have themselves tested for it...
how can the method in which you die, if you could see it coming, not be relevant to what you would do with your remaining time? o_O

and for a doctor to just say "you're going to die" and not give a reason would mean he is just a quack... people don't just drop dead, the doctor would have to know why or he's lying and there's no point making plans to do anything o_O

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

The money wouldn't be an issue to me - after all, I'm gonna be dead so what do I need it for? I'd leave it all in a tax-free account for my family to enjoy and for the taxman to keep away from :D

Then I'd jet off to heaven and rock on for eternity :D

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Angel;143469 said:
The money wouldn't be an issue to me - after all, I'm gonna be dead so what do I need it for? I'd leave it all in a tax-free account for my family to enjoy and for the taxman to keep away from :D

Then I'd jet off to heaven and rock on for eternity :D

That sounds good to me!

Hexadecimal;143443 said:
of course it matters o_O
if I was poisoned or injured I would want to avenge my death, if it was an incurable illness I would alert my relatives so they could have themselves tested for it...
how can the method in which you die, if you could see it coming, not be relevant to what you would do with your remaining time? o_O

and for a doctor to just say "you're going to die" and not give a reason would mean he is just a quack... people don't just drop dead, the doctor would have to know why or he's lying and there's no point making plans to do anything o_O

Then I guess you can choose what you want....

D

DuckY

I'd soar away to heaven on the wings of a liger and then do an awsome crazy bass guitar solo!! :realmad::realmad::D:D

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

DuckY;143502 said:
I'd soar away to heaven on the wings of a liger and then do an awsome crazy bass guitar solo!! :realmad::realmad::D:D

That is cool and all, but what about the rest of your day? :lol:

D

DuckY

I'd umm spit on my Kindergarten teacher :w00t:, she was one hella evil!:realmad:

W000000T sorry for the double post but I'm a hero now!!!!!!

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

LEGEND OF THE DUCK BILLED HERO but I would find out what it was, poisen I'd go hunt the fool down and rip his...things off and then make him eat his own eyeballs then chuckle lightly and then say ah sod it and fall asleep.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

andythegill;143510 said:
LEGEND OF THE DUCK BILLED HERO but I would find out what it was, poisen I'd go hunt the fool down and rip his...things off and then make him eat his own eyeballs then chuckle lightly and then say ah sod it and fall asleep.

There goes your ex-sample Hex! :lol: Now there is a way to die! :lol:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Or I would walk up to the nearest muscley bald guy I saw and say "Got a problem with guys with hair huh, baldy?" then repeatedly slap his head...speed up the death clock.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'd spend the day playing with my daughter and the night playing with my wife :shifty:

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Albion Knight;143559 said:
I'd spend the day playing with my daughter and the night playing with my wife :shifty:

:Little girl voice: Daddy? What are you doing to mommy? :Man's voice: We are just fighting that is all.
:lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Yeah NO o_O
That's why I said at night ;) when my daughter goes to sleep

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

"I'm just fixing mommy's back - now go back to bed!"

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Tsuyu;143568 said:
"I'm just fixing mommy's back - now go back to bed!"

:lol: :lol:

Z

Zingo

I would buy one of these megaphones (?) and then i would climb onto a train just before it left the station. And then i would stand on the roof screaming "AAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when i passed a railway station.

I know its impossible... but thats what I'd like to do.

...Oh! And be naked in public :D