• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Last Day

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Re: Your Last Day

Zingo;143571 said:
I would buy one of these megaphones (?) and then i would climb onto a train just before it left the station. And then i would stand on the roof screaming "AAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when i passed a railway station.

I know its impossible... but thats what I'd like to do.

...Oh! And be naked in public :D

All of those things can be done.... 1st and 2nd thing you said you wanted to do, the guys from Jackass have already done it. The second thing :lol: isn't a law. The law says you are allowed if you are not disturbing the peace. :lol: At least that is what I heard off the news the other day. Some guy was trying to make it so he doesn't go to jail. He was a nudist..... WEIRD!

Z

Zingo

Triz;143574 said:
All of those things can be done.... 1st and 2nd thing you said you wanted to do, the guys from Jackass have already done it. The second thing :lol: isn't a law. The law says you are allowed if you are not disturbing the peace. :lol: At least that is what I heard off the news the other day. Some guy was trying to make it so he doesn't go to jail. He was a nudist..... WEIRD!

The first thing-
I'll get fried because of the high-voltage wires that powers our trains over here! like, 240 kW...

The second, its totally possible. But forbidden by law, but what the heck?:D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Just noticed - those symptoms you described in your first post are those which I have had for the last 7 years...I'm guessing we've all got 7 years and counting until we drop down dead then :D

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Angel;143697 said:
Just noticed - those symptoms you described in your first post are those which I have had for the last 7 years...I'm guessing we've all got 7 years and counting until we drop down dead then :D

I have pain all in my body too. My doctor said I might have alsores. It sucks!