• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Married Life

J

Jack of Names

Re: Your Married Life

I mostly just marry important women, the first time I married a random Oakvale Bar chick, she gave me my first platemail :lol:
Mostly though I usually marry richer ones, and whenever a guy falls in love with me I just punch him to death.

A

Augustusam

Plate mail! Nice! I have been saving to get some chain mail but cannot find anyone who sells any yet!

Where do you get a ring? I found where I could buy a fake one but thought that might be seen as a bad show by a prospective bride...plus I am just starting up so am short on cash to buy a house...

J

Jack of Names

Augustusam;178067 said:
Plate mail! Nice! I have been saving to get some chain mail but cannot find anyone who sells any yet!

Where do you get a ring? I found where I could buy a fake one but thought that might be seen as a bad show by a prospective bride...plus I am just starting up so am short on cash to buy a house...
You can get a wedding ring at any general store, try the Oakvale one.
It's about 700 gold.

Anyway yes, if you give your wives gifts everytime you see her and flirt with her alot then soon she'll start giving you gifts.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Augustusam;178067 said:

You can buy one in Bowerstone, but it'll cost ya. I'd wait until you get to Oakvale, to buy rings and they sell chainmail at a better price than Bowerstone. They also sell bright chainmail, which I prefer.

J

Jack of Names

moonfever;178074 said:
You can buy one in Bowerstone, but it'll cost ya. I'd wait until you get to Oakvale, to buy rings and they sell chainmail at a better price than Bowerstone. They also sell bright chainmail, which I prefer.
I dare you to play as an evil character ;)

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

i married 12 women at the same time. its great!

D

Dragon_Disciple

I had four wives, each within the four towns. I killed one with an axe, one with my fists, one with a fireball, and one I cherished too much to kill. Which one was the one from Bowerstone? If you guess right, then you might get something.

P

PiNo RoKr

I married two women in each place.
Lady Grey whom I beat every time i came home
Two blonde chicks in bowerstone
and yeah it was awesome...
accept when they know when you have more wives :p

M

Mezrin

Dragon_Disciple;179454 said:
I had four wives, each within the four towns. I killed one with an axe, one with my fists, one with a fireball, and one I cherished too much to kill. Which one was the one from Bowerstone? If you guess right, then you might get something.
Either Fists or Cherished.

I'm gonna say You didn't kill the one in Bowerstone.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

i married the barmaid in the tavern in oakvale (TLC)
then i punched her
it was fun
then i killed everone in TLC (thats right, EVERYONE, except the un killable ones, like Scythe)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Jack of Names;178089 said:
I dare you to play as an evil character ;)
Don't take dares. :p I'll stay good, till the end of time. I just like to hear what happens, if I played the reverse.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Dragon_Disciple;179454 said:

Pretty obviously with your Fists, as there are no weapons allowed in Bowerstone. (Unless you Mod the game)

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

The one you didnt kill was in BowerStone.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

On second thought I agree, either with your fists because there are no weapons allowed or you cherished her too much because it was Lady Grey. ;)

M

Mezrin

Yeah, I love how he didn't specify Bowerstone South or Bowerstone North. :p

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

BUT EVERYONE HATES LADY GREY!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I don't hate Lady Grey. If your good and marry her, she turns all lovey, dovey, like one of the guild girls would. The town guard will get all concerned cause she won't act all mean anymore. He'll say he has his eyes on you, cause the mayor is acting strange.:p

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

lulz and if your bad when you marry her?

M

Mezrin

She's a c- ATTENTION. THIS IS THE FCC. WE CAN BARELY CENSOR THIS WORD BECAUSE OF THE SHEER EVIL IT CREATES. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING ANY PROFANITY THAT BEGINS WITH THE LETTER 'C'. THANK YOU. I mean, a BIG one. Hatred.