• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Married Life

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Re: Your Married Life

I have a wife in every city. All I do is kill em or make whoopy.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

you mean like c*** and c*** or c*** and c*** my c*** sandwhich on my c*** on his c***? (LOL)

J

Jamessince

Alas i have been widoed over 70 times... unfortunate little 'rage outbursts from my little friend ' sword of Aeon' sometimes I accidently kill any man who gets near me or has a heart above there head : ) accidents of course!

Lionheart

Reaction score

Ah the subject of marraige my first wive in oakvale had a brown pony tale, :wub: I was happy with her until a girl with short blonde hair turned up...... So i beat my wife senceless and married the new girl ^_^

B

Belladonna

I was able to teleport the potions vendor from hook coast to anywhere and then just tell her to "wait." She was a nag but her store came up for sale. Then I teleported one of those women by the boasting platform to hook coast and married them there to get more dowry than you do from the hook cost marriages.

J

Johnnycky94

I bang *****es all night long.........begging for me. Then kill them

Lionheart

Reaction score

Johnnycky94;190433 said:
I bang *****es all night long.........begging for me. Then kill them

Nice to see you keeping to tradition :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I treat mine nice until they nag me "I love you you know" "Im so glad were married"

I played as a good hero but, There was a sword and a wife and a more pretty girl and well accidents do happen :unsure:

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

No matter what i do or what i look like, the male schoolteacher of all the little children in Bowerstone South ALWAYS falls in love with me. even when i beat to death a person infront of him he still said "i want a ring" he really creeps me out

M

Martyr

I love the little Eskimo women of Snowspire. so cute.
I've had one wife or husband in every town, but got rid of them in favor of the barmaid Eskimo girl.

B

Blue Will

I went for a young lady in Knothole Glade, I didn't name her but as i was evil in the end i wanted a divorce so i smacked her around. Then "accidently" hit too hard, she died, shame...

Fanglesscobra

Graphics/Pencil Designer
Reaction score

Just started a new file, but on my last hero i had 5, was seven....i told the villages they went missing...

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

lady grey is annoying she never wants to follow...abd plus she is not at her manor in the middle of the nighht

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

"Ahh how happy we are..."

She didn't realize my hero's wielding the Ronok Axe. And he plans to use it to kill her. (Thanks to Fable Explorer.) Those strange stones in her manor can't protect her any longer. Now my hero will make her turn green before he chops her pretty head off.

My hero don't care about her sister's murder and any justice. but if she owns Bargate, then she must know all about both the hero and Scarlet Robe's imprisonment. My hero's furious cause he's humiliated by those damn guards. :realmad:
Lol.

SnowyFable

Avo's Stalker
Reaction score

Angel;174035 said:
Too many wives, courtesy of a glitch, to name - they were all just known as whiners to me. Woo 'em, marry 'em, slaughter 'em and repeat process until rich on dowries :D

And evil points, for that matter :)

E

eukox

well i married Lady Grey she divel so that i like her lol

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

ive had 60 or 70 wives over the game... i ran out of names so now i call them by the town there in i have hooky from hook coast and glade gets me laid in knothole

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Blue Will;193825 said:
I went for a young lady in Knothole Glade, I didn't name her but as i was evil in the end i wanted a divorce so i smacked her around. Then "accidently" hit too hard, she died, shame...

sorry to double post but that post didnt have a ninja YOUR SIG LIES!!!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

numb3rs;190660 said:
No matter what i do or what i look like, the male schoolteacher of all the little children in Bowerstone South ALWAYS falls in love with me. even when i beat to death a person infront of him he still said "i want a ring" he really creeps me out

I think you shuld just accept the fact you guys belong together! just do iiit! I'll be ya best man ^_^ Haha.. Take a picture of you two together in a house. .that'll make me laugh.

Z

zzz333rrr

how do u get a rank on this web?Im just a villager
villager.GIF