• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Your Story

Okay, we have been thinking of new weapons, armors, and spells that should be put in Fable 2. Now we need to speak of a truly important part of the game, the story. What kind of land do you want Fable 2 to take place in, what era, what kind of plot do you want to undertake?

GIVE YOUR OPINION MY PEOPLE! LET YOUR CHICKENS BE HEARD!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Your Story

I understand that the current story of Fable 2 revolves around another boy (not the same boy from the first Fable though). But I think it would be pretty interesting if the timeline was set around 100 years after the events of the original Fable and you would be able to see how the land of Albion has evolved over the course of a century.

I know this is extremely unlikey to happen but I kind've like the idea of giving the player the ability to load a Fable or Fable: The Lost Chapters save file and the choices you made from the original would transfer to Fable 2 and possibly shape Albion's future.

For instance, say if...
You chose to let Whisper live at the Arena in Fable, she would have grand children or even great grand children who were heroes going around doing their quests and possibly competing against your hero in Fable 2.
Or...
If you didn't complete the Sword In The Stone side quest - the Harbinger would still be sitting in that rock waiting to be claimed.
Then again, I wouldn't mind it if Fable 2 was set in a completely different location to Albion. :)

T

The_Bard

That sounds like a good idea... The story of Fable 2 based in your fable:tlc save file.

S

souls4me

What if you played the part of the guildmaster or scythe when they took over the guild.

K

Kato Si

I think Fable 2's story should allow you to be male or female allowing a more varitety for the player and making girl gamers happier.
Or tell the story of Archon and be him.

Ps. Archon was King of Albion and original owner of the sword of Aeons, he is also the main character of my novel.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I agree with Kato, ths choice to choose between male or female might help. And since Fable or Fable TLC never really specified your gender, things could go with just making a few gender oriented things instead of major parts.

And telling the story of Archon and being able to see the Old Kingdom at it's true beauty would be worth it.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
I agree with Kato, ths choice to choose between male or female might help. And since Fable or Fable TLC never really specified your gender, things could go with just making a few gender oriented things instead of major parts.

And telling the story of Archon and being able to see the Old Kingdom at it's true beauty would be worth it.

you are offically my Boga Brother

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Does it have any benefits?

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Does it have any benefits?

yes, but I'm not going to tell you, oh your currant rank is Boga Apprentice.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

But I don't know how to open my mind.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Let's not stray too off-topic guys... ;)

And I also like the idea of playing the role of King Archon, would be pretty cool to see the world of Albion from his perspective.

K

Kato Si

projectego said:
Let's not stray too off-topic guys... ;)

And I also like the idea of playing the role of King Archon, would be pretty cool to see the world of Albion from his perspective.

Yes Archon's story would be a very intresting one.
I totally agree.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

How can you agree, your the one who thought up the idea. Also, it was project that agreed on your idea. So the would mean that your agreeing about his agree with your idea. That there is just so damn confusing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Man you 2 ramble on about some wierd stuff o_O

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
How can you agree, your the one who thought up the idea. Also, it was project that agreed on your idea. So the would mean that your agreeing about his agree with your idea. That there is just so damn confusing.

I know I agree that my idea is awsome, but I also agree that he agrees with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.