• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Username

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Your Username

I thought it might be interesting to hear stories about how we all came up with our usernames. I'll start...

Believe it or not, Fable: TLC is not what started my interest in the name Necromancer. The first time I saw the name was in Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for the GBA. The second boss was called the Necromancer. I liked the sound of the name, and the way he looked. Later, I found the name in TLC, and gave the title to most of my characters. Once I started playing my first online game (Freelancer), I created a character called Necromancer, and registered on a Freelancer forum under the same name, and that's what it's been ever since. I just added the 11 to my name here because the name Necromancer was already taken, and 11 is my lucky number :D.

Cain

Reaction score
Re: Your Username

My username came from runescape. I don't like the game anymore but I really liked the organisation, The White Knights. I took my username from them.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

My Name Was Suicidal1 but I found that boring so I added Zen to it and removed the 1, to make Zencidal. Which is always my internet name.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Jack0Blades - played fable 1, liked the name Jack of Blades which was unfortunately taken, so i just changed it to a "0"
Led - When i first started playing online i listened to a lot of Led Zeppelin.
cheezMcNASTY - me and my old neighbor came up with it. i was cheezyMcNASTY, and he was sauceyMcNASTY. they moved out, i miss them, so i still use it.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

BalverineBard = If you play Fable, self explanitory.
CABAL = Evil A.I in the Tiberian Sun universe.
Firis = A deity mentioned on a Fable back tatoo, I liked the name.
My gamertag? Lars is my name, and Delta 1207 is the morbid-marksman from the Delta Squad Republic Commandos.

I am thinking about changing my tag to Scorch's or maybe Linda's (The SPARTAN-II)

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

meh i use william1193 as just to remember things easily cause i have a poor memory, but i mostly use Warwraith becaz i like the name wraithlord from warhammer 40k but i remixed it

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Firis;340173 said:
I am thinking about changing my tag to Scorch's

Scorch FTW! Although Sev's pretty cool too, he's my 2nd favorite.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I went for the Half-Life theme.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

I picked Randomize on WoW as a Troll Priest and got Var. I like it, and came up with Varisynth for one of my internet names.

Tiamat is the dragon boss besides Nova Dragon in FFIX, at Memoria. I loved his name, and I use it for more than half my internet names. When Tiamat's taken, I add -ria to the end of it.

But my XBL GT is Booflol... ._.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Mines quite simple really. The 's' in sfroggy1 is the first letter of my first name, Sean. the 'froggy' part is a nickname given to me cos I was quite active and played sports 'with a bounce in my step' and it is quite similar to my last name. Finally I add the 1 cos I can ! lol :p

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

There is a huge story behind my username. I'll make it short.

First, it was Desann. I got it from my favourite character in Star Wars universe. Then I changed it to Daemon. But it was already taken on some forums/games. Then, when I was making a character, I called it daemon300 in Gunz. And now I use Daemon300 everywhere coz I <3 it :}

998 post :)

H

HoshiAkari

When I played Ragnarok a long time ago, I created a Stalker/Shadowalker named Starlight. I loved that game, so I used that name for quite a while in all of the things I played. Since it was also the name of some Anime character, it was often taken up, which rather annoyed me since that wasn't the reason I chose the name. So, I asked my friend who is fluent in Japanese what starlight is in their language. She said 'Hoshi Akari' and ever since then I've used it as my main name.

By the way I'm not Asian nor do I have any Asian in my bloodline.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Daemon300;340193 said:
First, it was Desann. I got it from my favourite character in Star Wars universe.

w00t! Desann kicks ass. The only thing is...he looks like an overgrown Kowakian Monkey-Lizard, am I right JK2 players? :lol:

H

HoshiAkari

Awsum, so your name came from Desann...But what made ya change it to Daemon? Did you just come up with it or was there something you remembered when you were makin your guy in Gunz? Just wonderin. :D

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I can't really remember. That was long ago... But, I can remember that one of the reasons was that I really liked Star Wars Episode 2, and it had to do something with the clones ;p

But that was one of many reasons.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Old RP character.

St. Tyloric Mizanithe

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Heh... It was just Kyle's response :p