• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Username

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score
Re: Your Username

I usually go by Sparticus97 (gamertag) or Spartan1997, but I decided, why not Another Spartan, because this is Another Spartan account. I also have an account, golden inferno, on neoseeker.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

My name is Amanda... and I had an online friend whose nick was Rad Wolf... and I knew a feller once that I always called Badly (his name was Bradly) neither of these 2 people know each other...so rad reminded me of bad...so I started calling him Radly...and then he started calling me Mandaly -- been using the name for 11 years.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

This thread was resurrected, which is bad. We've already had threads like this. Which is also bad. But **** it, I've been at work all day ****ing off customers by following the rules, so:

Tiamatria;340185 said:
Tiamat is the dragon boss besides Nova Dragon in FFIX, at Memoria. I loved his name, and I use it for more than half my internet names. When Tiamat's taken, I add -ria to the end of it.

Time to be a pedant! Sorry, but it's my nature. Tiamat is also one of the Ancient Near Eastern gods. As I remember, she was the sea, the mother of, probably among other things, snakes and monsters and such. Which is probably where that game got the name.

projectego;340443 said:
projectego - like projectego.net only without the .net. Pretty dull, but that's all I got.

I go by the handle "Steve" or "Steve Powell" on most other forums. Partially because it's my real name, but mostly because I have zero imagination.

Yeah, we've noticed. It could be worse, though. You could have tried to be ceative and called yourself "Colin" or something.

Another Spartan;344513 said:
I usually go by Sparticus97 (gamertag) or Spartan1997, but I decided, why not Another Spartan, because this is Another Spartan account. I also have an account, golden inferno, on neoseeker.

Damn, man, why not Spartacus? Unlike the Spartans, he wasn't a jackass. A Roman slave trained as a gladiator, lead the gladiator school he was being trained in (near Capua, as I remember) in a rebellion that swelled to huge size and was only barely suppressed by... Crassus or Pompey, I forget which. He died on a cross along with all his men.

And, since I feel the need to contribute: Walker comes from an old RPG message board called "Heat of War." I was trying to come up with a name for me and my first character, and it was what I got, after discarding "Williams." May or may not have been inspired by Chuck Norris. I think the original character was old and bearded, so maybe. But I doubt it.