• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your views on my research. *Religion/Political/Anti-Christ Discussion*

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score
Your views on my research. *Religion/Political/Anti-Christ Discussion*

Now, people start going, "What a religious moron!" I'll have to say this: I'm not religious at all. I just thought this was interesting and started doing some research on it. Below, because it is extremely long, it will have spoiler tags, is some really freaky "Coincidences" with the new president, Barack Hussein Obama. I think this is why some people have thought of him as "The Anti-Christ" although, I do not really believe that, but who knows? Change has Come.

6 Coincidences: Obama is the Anti Christ?

1. On November 5th, the night after the election of Obama, the Illinois State Lottery winning numbers were:
Pick 3-666
Pick 4-7779
666 - Antichrist
777 - Completion
9 - Judgment
6667779 is 7 numbers. 7 - Completion
Chance of getting all these numbers on the same day. 1/3,650,000,000

2. 9/11/2001 America attacked, person who led the attack = Arab dictator. Last name - Hussein. The very next Presidential election = 7 years later. Elected president of Arab Descent with the middle name HUSSEIN.

3. November 11, 2008. Secret Service gave Obama the code name of -THE RENEGADE-
Definition of renegade:
A lawless one
A Rebel
A deserter from a faith (Aka. Apostasy)
A deserter from an Allegiance.

Thessalonians declares that the ANTICHRIST will be the leader of the Apostasy or Rebellion and will be known as the lawless one.

4. Gematria = 3000 year old Hebrew practice of assigning certain numerical values to the Hebrew Alphabet.

Barack Hussein Obama has a Gematria value of 501. 501 = Judgment and End of Days

Barack in Arabic = Blessed (Gematria Value = 2+30+5+100+100+5+4=246)
Hussein in Arabic = Handsome ( G.V. = 8+1+50+4+100+60+40+5=268)
Obama in African = Leaning (G.V. = 30+5+1+50+9+50+7=152)
246+268+152=666

5. 2 Jewish Reasearchers (Joel Gallis and Dr. Robert Wolf wrote an article in August 2008 when Hillary was teh front runner and John Mcain was in strong pursuit. Mr. Gallis and Wolf are Gematria Researchers.

Their Prediction: "For not only is 501 the value of (the work of our hands), and (our punishment) but it is also connected to the next President of the United States that we are helping put in power through Jewish efforts. For 501 is also the Gematria value representing the (Leader of America). So who will be the new head of America? Our readers probably will be shocked to learn that 501 is also the Gematria of Barack Hussein Obama. And so, with our own hands we are in the process of taking a descendant from Ishmael and placing him as our "King" in the White House, just 7 years after 9/11. He is indeed the evil that will befall us at the end of days."
Remeber, this was written in AUGUST 2008.

6. Many have found the "Bible Codes" to be of particular interest. There have been a number of scholary works written on this technological marvel. The Bible Codes are computer generated "equal-distance-letter-spacing sequences" that look for patterns of letters within the Bible text. These patterns run at many angles through the text. It would be impossible to see these patterns without computer technology. When the name OBAMA is placed into the "Bible Code" computer program using the KJV text, his name is found. It could only be seen with this computer program.

Now, what biblical text is Obama found in? Revelation 13:1
"And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on top of his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
This is the most Prominent Biblical prophecy concerning the ANTICHRIST.

Pretty creepy, huh? Post your views on this but don't call me anything like, "SATANIST!" or something like that. Keep it clean please :D

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Your views on my research. *Religion/Political/Anti-Christ Discussion*

hmm, interesting coincidences indeed.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Intriguing... I knew I liked that guy!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I love it when there are enough numbers associated with a particular event so that they can be rearranged to make crazy coincidences like this.

:getlost:

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

3 antichrists accordording to Nostradamas

Napaulon Roy = Napoleon (roy, like rey in spanish, means king or emporer. Napolean declared himself Emporer)
Hister = Hitler ( yeah, it kinda looks the same, it was Einstein who had the break through to end the war. Hitler/Einstein (Please note underlined)
Mabus = officially unidentified yet, but many theories remain.

1. if you spell mabus backwards, it appears as sudam, which is obviously similar to saddam, but he's dead!
2. take the last 2 letters from Osama, and the first 3 from Bush, You get OsamaBush, but same rule applies to ObamaBush, so it would seem that the voting public of the USA may have some blood on their hands. It's ok, i don't hold it against you, YET!!!

there are more, but i don't have time to add them

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

yay for paranoid crackpot consperiacy therorys! :w00t:

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Hehe. Atleast this forum isn't like Behemoth's. If you have a different view, there will always be someone there to call you an idiot. xD

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Bunch of stupid things put together by conspiracist idiots. You can't tell the future. So stop coming up with these stupid theories. And since when does an Illinois lottery matter?

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Hey, I'm just saying, they are creepy coincidences, no? The Illinois Lottery winning numbers were: 666 and 7779. 666 = Anti Christ 777 = Completion 9 = Judgment. Plus, I just researched it, I'm no conspiracist.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Didn't say you were, I meant the people who put this crap together and put it on the internet.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I'm no conspiracy theorist myself, but i do find it interesting the way people come up with this stuff. coincidentally, it all kinda makes sense, but only because people try to make it so. my previous post was just "information" that i've read and thought it would fit into this thread nicely. doesn't mean i believe it, but if it's all revealed to be true, at least i won't be shocked

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, they make it seem like it fits, but at the same time it doesn't.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^ do you have a Realists opinion on the whole thing, or are you just so closed minded that it's all just a bunch of crap coming from the mouths of blithering idiots?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

really you could take any person on earth and take facts about them and twist it to force these kinds of coincidences. its entertaining to see what people come up with.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Skotekal;281003 said:
Yeah, they make it seem like it fits, but at the same time it doesn't.

Yeah, kind of like my view on Plate Tectonics. I don't see any way possible that there are moving plates under us... but theres lots of things to back it up! Heh. It is really interesting though. Try to find a bible code program, I'm going to and i'll try to find some names in there.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

^ o_O you dont belive in plate techtonics?:O

no wait, im retarded. sorry. you had me worried there.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

lovez 2 pwn;281011 said:
Yeah, kind of like my view on Plate Tectonics. I don't see any way possible that there are moving plates under us... but theres lots of things to back it up! Heh. It is really interesting though. Try to find a bible code program, I'm going to and i'll try to find some names in there.
Superb use of Sarcasm!!! +rep

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Hehe. Wait. SARCASM?!?!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I think people come up with these...theories or whatever they call them...as a way of trying to ascertain the unceratin. The future is one of the few things man cannot fully control and that freaks out some people so they try to find ways of predicting this or that.

Personally I think it's all nonsense - but it'll be very profitable nonsense for someone somewhere...

D

DragonMaster91

Well think about it... http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=74463

This can be discussed and debated to death, but no one will know until January 1st, 2013. I really want to post my opinion, but I know I am better off not doing so.