• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Youtube Me!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Youtube Me!

Well im bored out of my head.

I have an idea well more of an Idea from YOU GUYS! I'll make Youtube video for you.. But you have to give me the idea what to talk about or do something..

(Im going to be in a room, Webcam) So its limited. Hope see replies!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Re: Youtube Me!

you could stand in a small room and pretend to be a jedi, oh wait, that's been done.
how about you mime the Numa Numa song, oops, that's been done too

AWWW heck, i don't know

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Haha Screw you! I need good ideas! My friend said To do "I hate christmas" one friend said to do "Shadow Puppets" and yeah.. I put 2 together and made a really crap video.. hold on..

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ok here is an idea of mine, i have no way of making it so you can go ahead and take the idea. this is a deathnote parody where you kill youtube.

your at your computer doing whatever, and you get a message linking you to something cool. lets say for this example nude hotties or something along those lines.

you click the link and get rick rolled. you throw a fit and say something like "damn these ****ing rick rolls! they have deprived me of nudity for the last time!"

you pull out a notebook (your deathnote) and wright "youtube" in it. all this time the rick roll is still playing. 40 seconds later the rick roll stops and the computer crashes. you load it up again and start the internet and type in "youtube" in the browser and are met with an error message every time.

you laugh triumphantly. the end.

thats just the basic script, you can improvise on it all you want, if you wanna make it at all.

but i guess if all you have is a webcam it wouldnt really work....

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Thats awesome!! And it doesn't require like almost any editing! My idea is similar: your playing a game that really ****es you off, keep recording yourself getting ****ed off at the game, show a bit of the game occasionally, then when the credits role, you bring out the deathnote and write down the names of the people in the credits then laugh maniacly... in editing you put the theme for when Raito is writing in the deathnote for when you bring it out and start writing...

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Haha they're both really good ideas. But im not a very good.. Ermmm.. How can I explain it..

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

^ they are both excellent ideas mwuhahahahaha

then a guy in a forum keeps on spaming you go on his profile look at his name and write it down on the deathnote and
BAM, no more spam!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Maybe.. Maybe. Well not right now Man I got no shirt on!

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;280206 said:
^ Maybe.. Maybe. Well not right now Man I got no shirt on!

Yeah well i'm not wearing any underwear. :shifty:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Ah well.. Mmm

Hey Coprol! Haven't talked to you in awhile. (Gets off his Topic) Haha.

Any IDeas.. Simple Ideas im looknig for.. Something for a dumb monkey to do.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;280240 said:
Ah well.. Mmm

Hey Coprol! Haven't talked to you in awhile. (Gets off his Topic) Haha.

Any IDeas.. Simple Ideas im looknig for.. Something for a dumb monkey to do.

True true my friend has been awhile :p

hmmm i have an idea!! what you do is sit there for two minutes talking about somthing and then you get a knock on the door (requires a freind who dresses up in some kind of army outfit,) He pushes you to the floor and tells you to stfu and lay on the ground, he goes to your comp and is trying to close youtube when he sends the video by accident realising what he's done he beats you for three minutes saying anything a soldier would and then runs off leaving you to die, tis random yet simplistic

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;280240 said:
Any IDeas.. Simple Ideas im looking for.. Something for a dumb monkey to do.
A dumb monkey would throw fecal matter at the next passerby.

you could do a little skit about a couple a of stoners walking down the street, and all of a sudden they approach a parked car, the scream and dive to the side of the road. get then gingerly get up and start cursing at the car, like 'you stupid @$$hole, you nearly run us over!!! watch where you're driving you stupid maniac.' then then the owner of the car shows up, you hear the beep from the alarm/remote central locking, then he says 'Bloody stoners'

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

(assuming you don't know how to moonwalk)
do a how-to-video for moonwalking while trying to learn how yourself at the same time. bonus points if you fall on your face lol

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Haha crack up ideas! I got an Army Suit by the way Coprol! Hahah The Moonwalk would be good.

And Daqzey you stoner head I ain't got a walk-a-bout camera sorry..

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Awesome Ideas.

- Get a family member to beat you with a baseball bat. I'd pay to see that.
- Nail a plank of wood to the wall so it's covering the door frame and run into head first, knocking you out or injuring your head.

^ The second one hurts. Number one I have never experienced. I just really want to make you do it so I can watch it in a computer chair, spin it around holding a cat going "Mwhahahahahahaha!!!"

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Dagzey;280246 said:
A dumb monkey would throw fecal matter at the next passerby.

you could do a little skit about a couple a of stoners walking down the street, and all of a sudden they approach a parked car, the scream and dive to the side of the road. get then gingerly get up and start cursing at the car, like 'you stupid @$$hole, you nearly run us over!!! watch where you're driving you stupid maniac.' then then the owner of the car shows up, you hear the beep from the alarm/remote central locking, then he says 'Bloody stoners'

I find that somewhat offencive.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Whatever you do, make anything that will last a long time and will become popular. Like Choclate Rain guy didn't get much fame after that.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Haha Choclate Rain! Gotta love that..

Its so hard to think of!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Fallen Savior;280460 said: