• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brightwood Tower! I can see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynne

Reaction score
I think looking for stuff like this and searching every nook and cranny for hints at the last game- is more fun than having it all handed to you on a silver platter.

Gaelan

Reaction score
k i will let u know, what all do u reccomend?o u think i should go all under it to?

Not to rain on your parade, but I believe I read in this forum (see link below) something related to what you two are looking into, namely the supposed similarities between Brightwall and Brightwood.

The second post in the below forum quotes a game designer for Fable 3, who states that Brightwall is in fact not Brightwood. Even I had wondered if they were the same place just 50 years later, but when I played the game the place had a way different look and feel about it.

But still, this has been cleared by an actual game designer for Fable 3.

http://lionhead.com/forums/p/291814/3571159.aspx

Gaelan

Reaction score
I think looking for stuff like this and searching every nook and cranny for hints at the last game- is more fun than having it all handed to you on a silver platter.

I know exactly what you mean, which is why I felt as excited as I did when I found it. The game didn't lead me to it or even point it out for me, I just happened upon it. It completely made my day, as lame as it sounds, and I was glad to share it with everyone here.

Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but I believe I read in this forum (see link below) something related to what you two are looking into, namely the supposed similarities between Brightwall and Brightwood.

The second post in the below forum quotes a game designer for Fable 3, who states that Brightwall is in fact not Brightwood. Even I had wondered if they were the same place just 50 years later, but when I played the game the place had a way different look and feel about it.

But still, this has been cleared by an actual game designer for Fable 3.

http://lionhead.com/forums/p/291814/3571159.aspx
No he just told me to look, all it was was a comment that brightwalltower might be brightwall academy

!Blue Alphabet Soup!

Out The Window
Reaction score
what got me was that driftwood is to the south of Albion but I think I remember Oakfield was to the west in fable 2. and i just think the position of the spire is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.