• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brightwood Tower! I can see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Wut are u talkin about?? i have did all quests and i i argue because most the time i kno what im talkin about, i kno were drift wood is, but i dont kno were this little area is they are speaking of? unless they are talkibn about drift wood
You have done such hurtful spellings. The people shall rejoice in your death.

Gaelan

Reaction score

snowblin9561

Reaction score
Haha, thats pretty funny, Good eye whoever originally discovered this!

Twilight

Reaction score
Dude or girl, Its not brightwood tower, the top is not brightwood tower, there is no way, and u could easily see if it really was bright wood tower, when u get high enough with the camera u can see down it a little bit, soooo, my conclusion is, brightwood tower wasnt just a tower, it had like an addon, like a lower level, the top of the tower was like a tower that would be attatched to an oldschool midevil castle, its not the tower, that is the end of it.

If I'm not mistaken it's 50 years later...a lot places have changed and I don't see why the tower couldn't have been remodeled.

Archmenel

Reaction score
Wow, someone on PubArticles totally stole my words from the original post. I guess I'm happy that more people might find out about Brightwood Tower, just seems a little silly that they would copy and paste my words; even that it was my favorite place in Fable 2!

Here's a link if anyone wants to compare and laugh a bit:

http://www.pubarticles.com/article-how-to-find-brightwood-tower-in-fable-3-1288770602.html

I suppose you should feel a sense of honour, your words being made into an article *grins*.

It would have been even nicer if they paid the courtesy of giving you credit for the find...and the post which was entirely copied from you.

Gaelan

Reaction score
I suppose you should feel a sense of honour, your words being made into an article *grins*.

It would have been even nicer if they paid the courtesy of giving you credit for the find...and the post which was entirely copied from you.

I suppose I do feel good about myself, my words making it to an article online. But I do agree about the credit part, then it would have just been plain awesome rather than funny. But oh well; I know what I did.

Gaelan

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken it's 50 years later...a lot places have changed and I don't see why the tower couldn't have been remodeled.

I guess what blazefire17 was trying to get at was the other section of the tower, that had the entrance with all those barrels, can't be seen from our unfortunately limited position on the hill in Silverpines. I also can't see that section, but maybe then we're looking at the tower from behind so all we see is the tower sitting upon it's foundations, which makes it look even taller than the picture I loaded of it in the original post from Fable 2. But other than that it still has the same tall windows in the right places, and from what we can guess it is in a geographically correct region.

So even if it isn't Brightwood Tower, though it certainly looks like it to me, the similar architecture makes it just as awesome. Hopefully we'll be able to get to it one day and find out for ourselves!

Elisha

Reaction score
Bringing back the Driftwood thing, I myself believe that Driftwood Is the Gypsy camp, After running around the bridge to Driftwood in Fable III And the way to the gypsy camp in Fable II I conclude that it is in fact the Gypsy camp, maybe even Behind. I may be wrong but also one of the Caravan's is called Sparrows Caravan, most likely referring to Sparrow from Fable II

Gaelan

Reaction score
Bringing back the Driftwood thing, I myself believe that Driftwood Is the Gypsy camp, After running around the bridge to Driftwood in Fable III And the way to the gypsy camp in Fable II I conclude that it is in fact the Gypsy camp, maybe even Behind. I may be wrong but also one of the Caravan's is called Sparrows Caravan, most likely referring to Sparrow from Fable II

Again, off topic people. :ermm:

But yes, the Driftwood camp contains perhaps the very caravans that once sat in the area known as the Gypsy Camp in Fable 2, we even found one named after the hero from that game. But Driftwood itself is not the site of the gypsy camp, the remains of which can be found in Millfields. So yes I agree that the gypsies in Driftwood may be the descendants of the very same gypsies, even using the same caravans.

So, how about that tower? :D

Reaction score
Ya but why would somebody randomly remodle it, nothing was happening out there and nobody went in the except the hero, and i doubt he "remodled it" he was busy reuniting tha land

Twilight

Reaction score
Ya but why would somebody randomly remodle it, nothing was happening out there and nobody went in the except the hero, and i doubt he "remodled it" he was busy reuniting tha land

50 years is a long time. The tower could have just been on the brink of collapse for all we know. It's pretty much an iconic place so I don't see why he wouldn't take time to have it fixed up. Nowhere in Fable III is the same as Fable II so I would expect the tower to follow in that pattern.

Reaction score
50 years is a long time. The tower could have just been on the brink of collapse for all we know. It's pretty much an iconic place so I don't see why he wouldn't take time to have it fixed up. Nowhere in Fable III is the same as Fable II so I would expect the tower to follow in that pattern.
Yes i kno, im just sayin why would lionhead even bother

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
Yes i kno, im just sayin why would lionhead even bother

Well, in fable III your father, also discovered/made alot of new places. For example the Brightwall acadamey, Founded by: your F2 character.

so i'm with him on it got remodeled/fixxed up.

Reaction score
Well, in fable III your father, also discovered/made alot of new places. For example the Brightwall acadamey, Founded by: your F2 character.

so i'm with him on it got remodeled/fixxed up.
Maby the bright wall academy is brightwood tower, never kno

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
Maby the bright wall academy is brightwood tower, never kno

That is actually, proposable Little sparrow, could've built off it, but then most of Brightwood was turned into a city, which I can see happening.

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
I might be onto something

Maybe, look at the structure of the building see if you can see any resemblences,

Number one:

Brightwood

Brightwall

maybe, they could be the same thing who knows hopefully:D.

Reaction score
Maybe, look at the structure of the building see if you can see any resemblences,

Number one:

Brightwood

Brightwall

maybe, they could be the same thing who knows hopefully:D.
Im in the middle of some bored exploring on fallout new vegas, i will put fable 3 in in a second

Jack 0f Blades

Reaction score
Im in the middle of some bored exploring on fallout new vegas, i will put fable 3 in in a second

Hahah, Good luck on what you will find. I'l start searching around for some resemblences later also.

Status
Not open for further replies.