• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Ball related questions

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
sidebox.jpg

trollface.gif

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Ok so I'm watching the Cell Games.. And I'm about to put a hole through my screen if Mr. Satan and the News Reporter don't shut the f*** up.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
They do that a lot in those episodes. Mr. Satan is great, it's just the reporter I can't stand. This whole thread is making me want to watch DBZ Abridged. Funny stuff.

Also I will never watch Evolution... no... just no. You CANNOT capture the epic combat of DBZ with live action. Nope. No you can't. But if it was done a'la Advent Children it would be not only possible, but gorgeous too.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Agreed, but he's awesome when he gets scared and pleads everyone to let him win the tournaments.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
So how does Future Trunks get his sword? Does Tapion just arrive on Earth and hand it to him out of the kindness of his heart? It makes no sense. It's an awesome film and a nice way to show how Kid Trunks gets his sword, but it completely ignores how FT got his given his effed up timeline. This also conflicts with Future Trunks' TV Special which shows that Trunks becomes a SSJ as a teenager and Gohan dies (all before he ever wields a sword), so how & when does he get that sword from Tapion all by himself??

I had always assumed because of the huge differences in the timeline and because of Future Trunks' tampering with the timeline we know that they had got their swords in 2 different ways. This thing has always been at the back of my mind, but i never gave it much thought because thats just one of those things thats never going to be solved.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I had always assumed because of the huge differences in the timeline and because of Future Trunks' tampering with the timeline we know that they had got their swords in 2 different ways. This thing has always been at the back of my mind, but i never gave it much thought because thats just one of those things thats never going to be solved.

True, but since he has to get that sword from Tapion it bugs me at how they could make that possible yet logical at the same time.