• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Anyone got it yet? Got mine a day early through pre-order. Good stuff! It's brilliant, I've played it practically all day and I've enjoyed every minute of it.. Although mechanically, it tops Oblivion but because Oblivion was my first TES game, It'll remain my favourite.

Opinions from those who've played it?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Picked up my PC copy some 40mins ago at the midnight opening and--- hang on a tick..

I FINALLY HAS SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

W2Y2O.gif

Yeah, going to install the game right now.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
You lucky dogs, I've preordered it but it's not the 11th until tomorrow XD. I spent a ridiculous pretty penny for one day shipping so I'm hoping it gets here early!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Mine shall hopefully be at my home when ive finished work, problem is I have to endure a whole working shift first. If it arrives early this morning im going to be spending all day thinking with every hour I spend here its an hour lost in Skyrim.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Mine shall hopefully be at my home when ive finished work, problem is I have to endure a whole working shift first. If it arrives early this morning im going to be spending all day thinking with every hour I spend here its an hour lost in Skyrim.
The best thing you can due is hide your eyes from all measurements of time. If you stare at a clock every 10 minutes it's going to be awhile.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The best thing you can due is hide your eyes from all measurements of time. If you stare at a clock every 10 minutes it's going to be awhile.

Hard not to when listening to the radio and the news is every 30mins and I scan my orders on a computer on the corner with a clock in the corner. I even hid the taskbar but have to open it to switch between programs. :lol:

5 hours left, waiting for my girlfriend to text me and say its arrived.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie Hurry up postie...

also bought it for Steve and he has no idea so looking forward to seeing his lickle face when he realises we both get to ignore the planet and play with dragons :D

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Just so you guys know, the final main mission for the Dark Brotherhood - The dogs bollocks.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I hate you all sooo very much...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I hate you all too - and Royal Mail for cocking up my delivery...

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
My brother should be picking it up right now... or he's passed out in a bush somewhere jacked up on mushrooms.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Opinions from those who've played it?

I'm loving it so far. I spent 2hrs in the character creator and now I'm 5hrs into the actual game though still at Lvl. 1 right now. The music in this game is absolutely fantastic and Jeremy Soule's finest work yet to be honest. Combat & controls took some getting used to, but I got the hang of it now. The visuals and attention to detail are excellent and the world just feels so real and alive.. though there is the occasional bug of NPCs repeating themselves while idle or when you pass near them (but nothing damaging to the overall experience).

This game has me completely enthralled with its tight grip of immersion, really digging how fluid the conversation system flows. I was ****ed when I had to deal with a 5.7GB download from Steam when installing the game, but the wait was worth it. I'm going to be enjoying this game for many months for sure.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It didn't arrive today(STUPID ROYAL MAIL). So, excuse me while I prepare myself to wrestle my postman to the ground in the morning. I shall receive my package... so help me God, I will.

Azer249

Reaction score
It didn't arrive today(STUPID ROYAL MAIL). So, excuse me while I prepare myself to wrestle my postman to the ground in the morning. I shall receive my package... so help me God, I will.
Wow, thats yours , mine , angels. By any chance did you order of amazon?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Wow, thats yours , mine , angels. By any chance did you order of amazon?

...Yes.

Amazon... So, it's their fault is it? :|

I WILL DESTROY THEM!

If not, you, Angel and I shall cradle eachother as we cry tears of pure frustration and pain.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
My roommate ordered Skyrim from Amazon, and his copy got here right on time.

Azer249

Reaction score
...Yes.

Amazon... So, it's their fault is it? :|

I WILL DESTROY THEM!

If not, you, Angel and I shall cradle eachother as we cry tears of pure frustration and pain.

Lots of people havent got if off Amazon.

I phoned them earlier and they said its becuase they dispatched them late yesterday due to mw3 having so many. I told them it was bull and asked for a postage refund if it dosent come tomorrow. D:

We can only hope, check skyrim reivews for pc on amazon.co.uk loads of people didnt get it.

Heres a link for ease: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/forum/cd...2UW8&asin=B004G5YW5Y&cdThread=Tx3IOID2OC5GUT1

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Lots of people havent got if off Amazon.

I phoned them earlier and they said its becuase they dispatched them late yesterday due to mw3 having so many. I told them it was bull and asked for a postage refund if it dosent come tomorrow. D:

We can only hope, check skyrim reivews for pc on amazon.co.uk loads of people didnt get it.

Yeah, I'll be getting a refund on the postage cost if it doesn't come tomorrow. I'll pray for us all.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hope that gets fixed, folks having to possibly wait until the 19th for Skyrim is utter bullshit.

My roommate ordered Skyrim from Amazon, and his copy got here right on time.

Yeah, but I think this problem pertains to just the UK Amazon.