• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim

The Annoying Hoverer

I'm the slightly stupid one!!!
Premium
Reaction score
Well yesterday skyrim came and mum was so exited that she watched the postman put it through the door with some other things; there was also skyrim on pc for dad......Mum was first to try it then dad and then I played it and I do not get it at all ; yes the effect is nice but the people you cant understand no one tells you where the thing they want is and if they do like I said YOU CANT UNDERSTAND!!!!! Mum says it is grate but I dont know about that.:sly:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
*cough*punctuation is your friend*cough*

Definitely feels more "real", if that makes sense - compare it with Oblivion and it feels like Oblivion is almost cartoonish, even though I still love it so much. Only one or two niggles with Skyrim right now but otherwise I think it's incredible.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
*cough*punctuation is your friend*cough*

Definitely feels more "real", if that makes sense - compare it with Oblivion and it feels like Oblivion is almost cartoonish, even though I still love it so much. Only one or two niggles with Skyrim right now but otherwise I think it's incredible.

Agreed, though I do kinda miss some of the cartooniness Oblivion had.. I noticed some of the Oblivion voice actors are in Skyrim, but I was hoping for at least one Imperial Guard to yell out "Stop right there, criminal scum!".

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I found him too :D

Still not fully sure what's going on but I'm loving every moment I can get. Even dreamt about dragons last night so definitely making an impression on me :D
halo 3 odst, assassinscreed brotherhood and skyrim are all video game dreams i have had (or can remember)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
My roommate picked it up on the 360 but refuses to put it out in the common area where I can enjoy it. Simple reason is that we need an ethernet chord to get on the campus wireless and he can't fathom putting the XBOX in a place where it won't get wireless - even if he needs MY ethernet chord to plug it into his room. He's been playing it nonstop and locking his door when he's out making it downright impossible to get a hold of the damn game not for lack of trying. I get it. It's his TV, it's his XBOX, it's HIS game, but he can't go online anyway without my help. I can't even use my own console because the TV is locked in his room. UGH FJWAILUFHEURWAHGRSEHIGFRAFEAIUFOHEAUIHF

Anyway first world problem ranting aside, I FINALLY got a hold of him before he left for class today and had him leave his room unlocked so I could hole up with the game for a few hours. I'm downright impressed. No, I'm in love. I power leveled up to 5 and got lycanthropy in 3 hours before he came back early eager to play more. I haven't seen much, but I've seen enough to know I'm in love. My big moment will be over the weekend when he's scheduled to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He's going to put the TV back in the living room where it belongs so I can BINGE PLAY LIKE A NUT until I go out of town for a week on Monday. :(

Skyrim thou art a cruel mistress.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Why is every questline so good in this game!? I haven't felt boredom once.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Why is every questline so good in this game!? I haven't felt boredom once.

Even the minor quests seem interesting and ive really enjoyed the variety.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Even the minor quests seem interesting and ive really enjoyed the variety.

Ditto, there's so much to do in this game. At level 22 and I've just now started to scratch the surface of it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ditto, there's so much to do in this game. At level 22 and I've just now started to scratch the surface of it.

Im only level 14-15 and feel ive barely done anything but at the same time I feel like ive been to lots of places and seen lots of things.