• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
THEY HAVE A WAREHOUSE DOWN THE ROAD FFS - WHY CAN'T I JUST PICK IT UP AND SAVE EVERYONE THE HASSLE?????

Hehe - they are offering refunds of up to a whole £2...yeah, that's great when the game itself is worth over 15 times that amount. People are RAGING so hard all over the Amazon forums right now. I feel sorry for customer support people - they've been getting all kinds of abuse apparently. I did a live chat with some poor beggar and he was talking like I was about to let rip. I didn't, I thanked him for his help and said "have a nice day" which I think might have been seen as some kind of really deep sarcasm...oops.

It seems crap though that we pay £50 a year for preferential delivery treatment and we don't get it. so what are we paying for?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Well, I got it. MY XBOX REFUSES TO READ IT BUT IT'LL READ MY CIRCLE SCRATCHED MW2! /Rage

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I just got back from picking mine up for a bargain $63. I love it when the staff at JB don't know what price stuff should be, and because they told me the wrong one I get it cheap.

It's installing now. DO IT BEEETCH

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Glad people who've got it enjoy it! Bethesda don't let me down. I love them along with Rockstar. 18 hours of gametime in 39 hours.. And i've only done 2 main story quests!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
They're letting me down so far with this Steam update. It's been downloading for an HOUR and I STILL can't play it.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Amazon has a factory out here in my town, got it at 1:00 so I was pleased. Except I also ordered the strategy guide and it hasn't shipped yet..but I got Skyrim.

Question what's in the steam install? I'm playing it off disc on the 360 am I missing any graphs or stuff?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
They're letting me down so far with this Steam update. It's been downloading for an HOUR and I STILL can't play it.
Know how you feel, had to go through the same after having waited in line for 1hr for the game then finally coming home to a 5GB download.. ugh.
Question what's in the steam install? I'm playing it off disc on the 360 am I missing any graphs or stuff?
You're not missing anything, the steam download/update was the downloading of the actual game.. even though it's already on the disc. Then afterwards it updates the game to version 1.1, other than the PC version having better graphics and performance than the console versions, there's no other difference.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I almost ordered with Amazon too, glad I didnt now. Was bad enough having to wait 4 days longer than everyone else for Gears 3 never mind Skyrim.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
So, I got Skyrim today. [Face similar to that of current forum avatar.]

Seriously, guys -- don't kill chickens. Not even worth it. Had the blacksmith chase my ass half way down Riverwood.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
So, I got Skyrim today. [Face similar to that of current forum avatar.]

Seriously, guys -- don't kill chickens. Not even worth it. Had the blacksmith chase my ass half way down Riverwood.

I was tempted to do that too, maybe paid to much attention to Lionheads chicken bullying antics over the years. Thanks for the heads up.:lol:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Punching butterflies and putting baskets on people's heads never gets old.
Do you know which button is for grabbing? and is there anyway to hotkey items to the Dpad?? I'm still figuring everything out..

Anyone got a house yet?

Btw you can use almost any chest barrel to store your items if you are over encumbered, I'd use a house chest or one inside somewhere to be safe though Idk if it would delete them but that's just what I do when I need to wait to sell my loot.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Do you know which button is for grabbing? and is there anyway to hotkey items to the Dpad?? I'm still figuring everything out..

Anyone got a house yet?

Btw you can use almost any chest barrel to store your items if you are over encumbered, I'd use a house chest or one inside somewhere to be safe though Idk if it would delete them but that's just what I do when I need to wait to sell my loot.

You have to hold down the "A" button to grab an item/dead body, then press "A" to drop it. There's no D-Pad hotkey, instead you'll have to favorite an item with the "Y" button in your inventory, then press the D-Pad Up to bring up the Favorites menu.

Haven't purchased a home myself, but I did break into someone else's at night, killed them, then got the key to thier house.. now I own everything inside it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Anyone got a house yet?

Apparently its not always safe to store items in random chests as other NPC's can access them and take items.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
You have to hold down the "A" button to grab an item/dead body, then press "A" to drop it. There's no D-Pad hotkey, instead you'll have to favorite an item with the "Y" button in your inventory, then press the D-Pad Up to bring up the Favorites menu.

Haven't purchased a home myself, but I did break into someone else's at night, killed them, then got the key to thier house.. now I own everything inside it.
Okay the favorites menu that's what I was looking for thanks.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

If it is anything like Oblivion, certain containers will restock themselves when enough time has passed. This will delete any and all gear you have stored in them. So I would test a container out first by putting junk in it and go do some stuff. When you return you'll see if your junk is still there or if it has turned into three tomatoes.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Just beat the main story line, took a solid 2 days. (started playing it at 1PM fri beat it at 10pm sat) good stuff. Last boss was meh but where the fight takes place is super sweet looking. Now to do all the side factions.

Ps
i only died twice:
1) giants have friends that you may/may not always see.
2) traps scare/confuse me

Pps:
i found m'aiq the liar way the hell up north in the middle of nowhere. it was awesome

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I found him too :D

Still not fully sure what's going on but I'm loving every moment I can get. Even dreamt about dragons last night so definitely making an impression on me :D

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Just beat the main story line, took a solid 2 days. (started playing it at 1PM fri beat it at 10pm sat) good stuff. Last boss was meh but where the fight takes place is super sweet looking. Now to do all the side factions.

Ps
i only died twice:
1) giants have friends that you may/may not always see.
2) traps scare/confuse me

Pps:
i found m'aiq the liar way the hell up north in the middle of nowhere. it was awesome
lol I see him alot, I love that he's back, "Some say the people in Cyrodill are uglier then in Skyrim but m'aiq thinks everyone is beautiful." lmao XD