• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Favorite Fable Character

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
my favourite would have to be weaver, the guildmaster.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
A lot of love for Jack of Blades. Understandable. I'm a big fan too.

I guess if I had to pick another character... it would be Scarlet Robe, the Hero of Oakvale's mother. I'll bet she was pretty awesome when she was young. It sucks she was ambushed and captured by Jack, who probably would have been too much for her even if she hadn't been taken by surprise. But there's hardly any shame in that. Jack was too powerful for any hero other than the main Hero himself.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Original Fable Jack, easy.

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score
Am I the only one who really liked the Crawler? His dialogue is hands down the best in the series and his design is pretty rad.
Although Jack is still cooler

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
Am I the only one who really liked the Crawler? His dialogue is hands down the best in the series and his design is pretty rad.

fable 3 type discussion should be in fable 3. if you like jack, say you like jack

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
The Crawler doesn't exist in this section. This place is all about 2004 and 2005.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'd say Twinblade. Huge, misunderstood guy, who only wanted a little freedom... Actually, I like his blades more. ;P

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'd say Twinblade. Huge, misunderstood guy, who only wanted a little freedom... Actually, I like his blades more. ;P
I always wondered what happened to Twinblade-- if you spare him, that is. Supposedly he (or his followers) send some assassins after you, but that doesn't seem like something he would do. The book "The Tale of Twinblade" talks about his sense of honor.
If his grand tomb in Fable 2 is any indication, apparently he was beloved enough to be buried with respect by whoever built the tomb. His bandit camp eventually became the city of Bloodstone. I wonder if Twinblade quit his life of crime and built the beginnings of Bloodstone?

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
I always wondered what happened to Twinblade-- if you spare him, that is. Supposedly he (or his followers) send some assassins after you, but that doesn't seem like something he would do. The book "The Tale of Twinblade" talks about his sense of honor.
If his grand tomb in Fable 2 is any indication, apparently he was beloved enough to be buried with respect by whoever built the tomb. His bandit camp eventually became the city of Bloodstone. I wonder of Twinblade quit his life of crime and built the beginnings of Bloodstone?

this intrigues me so. even his weapons only work for him

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
His bandit camp eventually became the city of Bloodstone. I wonder if Twinblade quit his life of crime and built the beginnings of Bloodstone?

This sounds plausible, actually... I've never thought of that... If he really was full of honor, imagine what he would feel had he seen Bloodstone in the hands of someone like Reaver?

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
If you look at my name you'll know it's Maze. I don't know why He's just awesome

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
i would go with jack, or maze. But scythe is really cool as well. I really like these 3 charecters for their abilities, clothing, and storyline. They are somehow or another all connected.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
I'd pick:
1. Benjamin Finn-he's cool, if only a bit 'stupid'. Anyway, it is his life's story that fascinates me,
2. Garth- he shares a common bond with me in which we both strive to gain more knowledge (than is safe).
3. Weaver- also known as the Guildmaster, he's not really cool. But then he's got some good support spells and who knows what his true power is. Anyway, it is his 'serene impartiality' that fascinates me, as it did for Scythe.

ArkonIsWinning

Creeper's Gonna Creep
Reaction score
My favourite character is honestly the Hero of Oakvale, at least the way I play him and make him look. Definitely the coolest character in the game, but if I had to pick someone else... I'd pick Briar Rose, since she's pretty awesome. And based on actual combat with all the heroes in the game that you can actually fight, she seems to be the most powerful. Thunder is annoying, ugly, and weak. Maze and the Guildmaster were respectable I guess, but still a bit too easy to fight against. I actually do kinda like Whisper, but her abilities as a hero are a joke. They made her far too weak. It's almost sad to watch her fight in the Arena, because it looks like she's actually trying really hard.
On another topic, what did you use to make that drawing of your fable character used in your signiture?

Korpse

Reaction score
Don't know about favorite character but I damn well hated Thunder. Wronged him every chance I could, even killed Whisper solely to **** with him.

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmm I know I love Garth from Fable 2
all my characters from fable 1 and lost chapters
Jack of course only villain worth fighting
Twinblade

And of course my faithful dog!

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Reaver ( ****ing love stephen fry)
Jack (from 1 not tlc, he had a better voice back then)
umm yeah lol

The Annoying Hoverer

I'm the slightly stupid one!!!
Premium
Reaction score
I would probably say hammer or agghh I don't know something like that!:/