• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTE

Reaction score
OMG i cant believe its almost here :D i been waiting for this ever since i beat fable 2 two years ago....cant wait to get my limited edition YAY...only thing is i gotta wait intel wensday or Thursday because i work Tuesday :/

x339

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered it tonight. I have a dentist appointment the day it comes out which sucks because i have to wait an entire hour more before i can play!!!!

Shadowkat31

Reaction score
I am so excited I just got a text from Game Stop and my pre ordered game will be available at midnight tomorrow :D
I'm looking for more friends to play with add my gamer tag JOHNNYKATZ DLF

Twilight

Reaction score
I still have to wait till Friday....Gawwwdammit

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
i booked off the 26, gotta work the next day though... early shift too cant say up late playing it :( :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Lionhead Twitter said:
Sorry fans, we discovered some fatal glitches in Fable III. I know you have been waiting and we want nothing more than to give you what you want, but due to our need to deliver the game that we want Fable III to be we have issued a recall on the so far manufactured shipments of the game and are going back into development. With several months added onto the wait, we hope you can forgive us for yanking it away when it was almost within reach.
Please don't be mad
-Lionhead

Source

just kidding. isn't it hilarious just how easy it is to put words in other peoples mouth with that quote code?
i mean seriously. even abe lincoln agrees with me. don'tcha abe?

Abraham Lincoln said:

and if he agrees with it, it must be true.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
X3 when everyone has his own game and if u loved fable I and II ur gunna love moar this one X3

LordBleckZ

Reaction score
normally i dont participate in such threads, but hell im pretty psyched. If the store i preordered from doesnt get it this tuesday then im buying elsewhere, (they've been late on pre-orders before. Its bad business, and really ****ty. If it happens this time around im done with them)

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
For once i'm happy for unemployment, It will mean I have to whole day to play Fable III!

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
eb gamws better not disipoint me and they better have it by wensday.

VOTE

Reaction score
I am so excited I just got a text from Game Stop and my pre ordered game will be available at midnight tomorrow :D
I'm looking for more friends to play with add my gamer tag JOHNNYKATZ DLF

hey i sent you a request cause i need some friends just bought my 360 and all my friend are on ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.