• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'8k to travel to the new world' Quest wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
remember that quest you get in Aurora where that girl asks you for 8000gold (i think it was 8k might of been 5k ) well i thought that was a trick quest where you gave your money away and never got any thing from it, im rich as **** so i never thought any thing of it.....

but i saw that the patch was released on the 1st and i popped in F3 just to hear jasper talk again :p and then i randomly decided to visit drift wood. wile running around there i see a ship wreck in the distance so naturally i go to investigate

and low and behold its that villagers broken ship along with 5-6 chest each with 5k in them and like 5-6 pages out of her 'captains log'

so did the patch fix this or dose it take really ****ing long for that ship to show up? or am i freaking blind and did not see that ship like 2 months ago :wat:

TL;DR: '8k to travel to the new world' quest you get from Aurora just finished for me, dose it take forever to complete or did i just miss a giant ship wreck off the coast of drift wood?

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
so did the patch up date this or dose it take really f****** long for that ship to show up? or am i freaking blind and did not see that ship like 2 months ago :wat:
probably a combination of all three

smush-smush

Reaction score
you get paid back for it and then some...if you've found driftwood, search around there

shane states

Reaction score
I found it whenever I got to Driftwood, think its kinda funny " If a King offers you 8k to travel to a new land, dont take it".lol made me laugh

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Yea, that's always been the outcome of the quest, long before the patch. I thought it was quite comical and will continue to fund it in future characters, especially as you make back the cost plus plenty of extra monies. And yea, the quote by shane I thought was really funny too.

Status
Not open for further replies.