• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A JUBIDILE DILINGQUIT A MYSTERY YEAHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A JUBIDILE DILINGQUIT A MYSTERY YEAHH

Oi,Hi.It is me again.A have an idea of a new world.Well,it is nearly a prison and a town but,i am new and i don't really know how to do it.:D.So. Do you recal when(IT IS IN OAKVALE NOT LONG AFTER IT IS A BANDIT RAID) you were young and evil,a guard is following you saying "Look ther's a little swine,i am going after him".When he get's you he says "Right,got you you litlle rufian and blah blah blah....... After you do another crime he is running after you again and so again...........Now we are comming for it.If you ask him he says"Today a JUBIDILE DILINGKQINT ,tomorow BARGATE PRISON mark my word.SO WHAT A HELL IS JUBIDILE DILINGQUIT ?Is it a Prison or a town or just a Prank on my behalf:'(? .Well i gues i will never know.:cool:

Enoigh of this Gothic III game.Really

I don't wanna eat peans,mother.Make a corn bread.yeahhhhhh

Yo do you know that i am a star actor in a movie.YO YO check on youtube "SRPSKI ZOMBI" AND "AMATER FLIP".No need for aplause.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: A JUBIDILE DILINGQUIT A MYSTERY YEAHH

What the fxck are you talking about?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

filip.gajic please dont triple post and stick to the topic you created (whatever that was).

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

JUBIDILE DILINGQUIT

Oh god... I have to rep your stupidity.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;351412 said:
JUBIDILE DILINGQUIT

Oh god... I have to rep your stupidity.

To be fair English isnt his first language so its not so much stupidity. However spell checkers are there for a reason and if your posting on an English language based forum it would be advisable to check first.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;351422 said:
To be fair English isnt his first language so its not so much stupidity. However spell checkers are there for a reason and if your posting on an English language based forum it would be advisable to check first.
If you're learning English and trying to get by on an English speaking forum, you should be as simple as possible. Juvenile delinquant is not simple in the least.

bigbob

Reaction score

filip.gajic;350364 said:
Oi,Hi.It is me again.A have an idea of a new world.Well,it is nearly a prison and a town but,i am new and i don't really know how to do it.:D.So. Do you recal when(IT IS IN OAKVALE NOT LONG AFTER IT IS A BANDIT RAID) you were young and evil,a guard is following you saying "Look ther's a little swine,i am going after him".When he get's you he says "Right,got you you litlle rufian and blah blah blah....... After you do another crime he is running after you again and so again...........Now we are comming for it.If you ask him he says"Today a JUBIDILE DILINGKQINT ,tomorow BARGATE PRISON mark my word.SO WHAT A HELL IS JUBIDILE DILINGQUIT ?Is it a Prison or a town or just a Prank on my behalf:'(? .Well i gues i will never know.:cool:

Enoigh of this Gothic III game.Really

I don't wanna eat peans,mother.Make a corn bread.yeahhhhhh

Yo do you know that i am a star actor in a movie.YO YO check on youtube "SRPSKI ZOMBI" AND "AMATER FLIP".No need for aplause.

???????????????????? WTF^

Reaction score

Google

juvenile delinquent n. a person who is under age (usually below 18), who is found to have committed a crime in states which have declared by law that a minor lacks responsibility and thus may not be sentenced as an adult. However, the legislatures of several states have reduced the age of criminal responsibility for serious crimes or for repeat offenders to as low as 14.

Bargate Prison is a Prison (Obviously) Where you end up later on in Fable 1

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

*Thread Closed before it descends any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.