• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A little bit late

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score
A little bit late

yeah this is a little bit late, but I'm still new, haha

well, the names Jordan, I'm 14, I live in a small town in Kansas, although i grew up til i was 11 in sunny California =D, when i lived in california i lived 15 minutes from the beach, and i surfed like crazy, then i moved out here and there was no water so i decided to take up land surfing (skating) i go to chaparral high school, I'm a freshman and most likely will be for the next 5 years, lol, I'm a total nerd at heart, I love to keep my hair long, I have like so many friends but i have about 4 best friends, their names are wes, evan, robert, and ciara, I'm a pretty cool guy once you get to know me, but I'm still annoying, I'm pretty fun according to most people, I like to sing, I'm decent at it I guess, I listen to most music except country, I love movies, mostly comedy, I'm currently single and I always am, I'm pretty easy to get along with if you dont **** me off from day 1, I can easily make people angry and antagonize them, I'm great at it, I'm pretty lazy, I'm a total trekkie for family guy, no joke, and just a heads up, there is a second blue harvest coming out soon, it's called "something something something darkside" there is going to be another power outage and peter tells a story about starwars, but its episode 5 =D see, lol, anyway, I guess if you want to know anything more about me, just ask =D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: A little bit late

Well official welcome to the forums. ^_^

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Now this makes me wonder if I have ever made a welcome thread... Oh well. :p

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

What is your favorite food Jak.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

NOMNOMNOM Cereal here.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I forgot to welcome you. Welcome to the forums.:)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums Jordan, you are one of the few priveleged enough to have me read their whole introduction.

So, why JakBenedict?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

welcome :)

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

Lol, JakBenedict is a character I made up a while back, I use that name for practically everything now

D

DragonMaster91

http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/
JakBenedict;258117 said:
yeah this is a little bit late, but I'm still new, haha

well, the names Jordan, I'm 14, I live in a small town in Kansas, although i grew up til i was 11 in sunny California =D, when i lived in california i lived 15 minutes from the beach, and i surfed like crazy, then i moved out here and there was no water so i decided to take up land surfing (skating) i go to chaparral high school, I'm a freshman and most likely will be for the next 5 years, lol, I'm a total nerd at heart, I love to keep my hair long, I have like so many friends but i have about 4 best friends, their names are wes, evan, robert, and ciara, I'm a pretty cool guy once you get to know me, but I'm still annoying, I'm pretty fun according to most people, I like to sing, I'm decent at it I guess, I listen to most music except country, I love movies, mostly comedy, I'm currently single and I always am, I'm pretty easy to get along with if you dont **** me off from day 1, I can easily make people angry and antagonize them, I'm great at it, I'm pretty lazy, I'm a total trekkie for family guy, no joke, and just a heads up, there is a second blue harvest coming out soon, it's called "something something something darkside" there is going to be another power outage and peter tells a story about starwars, but its episode 5 =D see, lol, anyway, I guess if you want to know anything more about me, just ask =D
Even if they aren't new, WE WELCOME GREASERS OF ALL KINDS!!!
Also, I am a trekky, for the actual show you can be a trekky for.
JakBenedict;266131 said:
Lol, JakBenedict is a character I made up a while back, I use that name for practically everything now
I use Dragonmaster91 now, I am getting into Tren though. DON'T STEAL MY BACKUP FOR EVERYTHING!!

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i own that sword you have in your sig jak

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Right Aions, anyways happy... late.. welcome. ;)

B

Blue Will

Welcome Jordan! Enjoy yourself here with us lot :p

L, Loving the "Capture of the evasive George Bush, Pokemon Styley" <-- Thats what you should call it! :lol:

anain12

Reaction score

Welcome, I haven't seen you before.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Ha, thanks.

anain12

Reaction score