• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alex immortal?

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score
Alex immortal?

So, that quest where the dead guy tells you to get Alex to love you and then dump her? I forget the name, but in the end I did dump her because I didn't want to marry yet. So, after I come back from the Spire, THERE SHE IS AGAIN. She's alive again, asking for a wedding ring. WTF? Why isn't she dead?! She won't leave me alone now!

o_O

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Alex immortal?

Did you show her the note from the ghost? Cos if you do she will commit suicide and join here dead fiance.

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

sfroggy1;394843 said:
Did you show her the note from the ghost? Cos if you do she will commit suicide and join here dead fiance.

Yeah. I said that.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

I'm very very very tired atm so soz. :p it must just be a glitch m8

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

I gave her the note and came back and she turned into that blue ghost and ran away. Alright, but I wait until after the Spire in the Westcliff pub. Alex was there, and when I looked at her name it read "Alex". And then when I was getting into Wraithmarsh, I happened to go to Bowerstone for something and went in the pub just for fun. And guess who I found? Alex again. But I've never seen her since. I believe she can be "spotted" at pubs where you may meet her again. Same for Lady Grey.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

can you guys post in that 25 post thread in the pub games section quickly as we are super close to epic win :D cheers lol

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

ReluctantJake;394851 said:
I gave her the note and came back and she turned into that blue ghost and ran away. Alright, but I wait until after the Spire in the Westcliff pub. Alex was there, and when I looked at her name it read "Alex". And then when I was getting into Wraithmarsh, I happened to go to Bowerstone for something and went in the pub just for fun. And guess who I found? Alex again. But I've never seen her since. I believe she can be "spotted" at pubs where you may meet her again. Same for Lady Grey.
Im pretty sure you can only find Lady Grey once and that is during her quest, but you can find Alex at random areas after you have done her quest.

.:fablefan:.

Fable 3 Player And Other Games
Reaction score

Hmmmmm.....that's never happened to me i gave her the note and she killed her self, you can also just kill Alex....

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

She dies, I had her and when you're at the end of the clifftop, Lucien says he killed your wife and child which is true.