• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any fans of the Total War series?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Rome Total War is incredibly easy to pick up I'd heartily recommend it to anyone interested TBS's.

The tutorials are indeed some of the very best I've ever seen in any game ever, go forth now and buy it Drakie you'll love it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rome Total War is incredibly easy to pick up I'd heartily recommend it to anyone interested TBS's.

The tutorials are indeed some of the very best I've ever seen in any game ever, go forth now and buy it Drakie you'll love it.

After reading so many reviews and opinions on the game it feels like a crime to not have gotten around to playing this sooner. Finally retrieved the Steam account I havent used for about 6 years. :lol:

Reaction score
I want to get into the total war series.. really I do, but I don't have a PC soooo yeah...I can't play it sadly. :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I want to get into the total war series.. really I do, but I don't have a PC soooo yeah...I can't play it sadly. :(

Neither do I technically speaking, I have a laptop that can run the older games. :lol: