• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Joe McBob;310181 said:
You want it going on eh? Might I suggest this?
Dating online isn't being perverted you idiot. I was asking Tsuyu about learning the ways of The Professional Pervert, not what you were clearly thinking.

So Tsuyu.. :kiss:

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Again, trying to be smart. Using let me google that for you is old and besides, I was asking Tsuyu the question. You are not a staff member so you are not permitted to answer. "Ask The Staff 'Anything'."

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Angel;310451 said:
Slowly. He asked me earlier what he should do if I go into labour and Vickie (my birth partner) isn't available. I said "run and hide. and if you can't hide, just run. I won't be able to catch you"

I've told Jessica to keep the hell out of my way once thinks start happening because I know I'm going to turn super-evil...

Wait, what, Angel is pregnant? Congrats!

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Walker;310513 said:
Wait, what, Angel is pregnant? Congrats!
Dude she has been for months!! lol

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Which do you like more?
inFamous or Prototype?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Joe McBob;310527 said:
Dude she has been for months!! lol

I haven't been here since February. Four months. Of course I missed stuff.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

For anyone on the staff: Do you think FF's new thread will do anything? Should Charlie strike again, that is.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Joe McBob;310938 said:
For anyone on the staff: Do you think FF's new thread will do anything? Should Charlie strike again, that is.

Probably not but at least we can say to those who are banned 'We warned you in advance'.

D

DrZoid

O.K. here's a question then.

Why are you letting childish people run these forums like a dictatorship?

Tsuyu gets involved in whinging about threads, petty arguments and constantly trying to control the topics brought up - Not the overall role for a mod.

My signature as well was removed without any sort of warning or explanation. When replaced it was was removed again and this time replaced with a little message from tsuyu in the sig.
Hmm. Very discretely handled.
And after PMing Tsuyu, he simply shrugged off the matter.

I'm sick to death of the way these forums are controlled. And there's no use trying to blame it on a select few annoying users and say that its just 'necessary' because forums are rarely moderated like this one is.

Its kind of sad since I liked popping back to these forums every now and then for the past few years but its starting to put me off for good.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

1. Forums are dictatorships, with the Admin(s) ruling and Moderators being their enforcers. Nobody forces you to come to a forum and if you don't like it, you are free to leave.
  2. Again, the irony of being called childish by a guy who thinks pedophilia is a laughing matter.
  3. It is the overall role of a Moderator to get the rest of the members to behave. Obviously that gets me into arguments with the misbehaving members... like you.
  4. As for your signature, I acted within the rules. The message I left there because you obviously didn't get the hint when I simply removed it.
  5. I didn't "shrug it off". I said I couldn't be bothered to get into any more arguments with you on this stupid pedobear subject, and suggested you take any complaints up with my bosses, the Admins.
  6. As I said before, nothing forces you to stay and you're more then welcome to GTFO, as they say.

G'day.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Tsuyu;310969 said:
  1. Forums are dictatorships, with the Admin(s) ruling and Moderators being their enforcers. Nobody forces you to come to a forum and if you don't like it, you are free to leave.
  2. Again, the irony of being called childish by a guy who thinks pedophilia is a laughing matter.
  3. It is the overall role of a Moderator to get the rest of the members to behave. Obviously that gets me into arguments with the misbehaving members... like you.
  4. As for your signature, I acted within the rules. The message I left there because you obviously didn't get the hint when I simply removed it.
  5. I didn't "shrug it off". I said I couldn't be bothered to get into any more arguments with you on this stupid pedobear subject, and suggested you take any complaints up with my bosses, the Admins.
  6. As I said before, nothing forces you to stay and you're more then welcome to GTFO, as they say.

G'day.
You seem to have contradicted yourself. Unless I happen to know less about dictatorships than I thought.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Apparently you do, yes. The only defining feature of a dictatorship is the rule of a single individual or group.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Tsuyu;310977 said:
Apparently you do, yes. The only defining feature of a dictatorship is the rule of a single individual or group.
Like say........... the Democrats? :shifty:

D

DrZoid

I believe I said you rule these forums like a dictatorship. So apparently you missed my point.

F*** this stupid forum anyway. & F*** You tsuyu.

I'm mainly just disappointed in Drakan or whomever it was who appointed such terrible mods to these forums.

"g'day" you mentally challenged folk

*signs off*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid;310964 said:
O.K. here's a question then.

Why are you letting childish people run these forums like a dictatorship?

Tsuyu gets involved in whinging about threads, petty arguments and constantly trying to control the topics brought up - Not the overall role for a mod.

My signature as well was removed without any sort of warning or explanation. When replaced it was was removed again and this time replaced with a little message from tsuyu in the sig.
Hmm. Very discretely handled.
And after PMing Tsuyu, he simply shrugged off the matter.

I'm sick to death of the way these forums are controlled. And there's no use trying to blame it on a select few annoying users and say that its just 'necessary' because forums are rarely moderated like this one is.

Its kind of sad since I liked popping back to these forums every now and then for the past few years but its starting to put me off for good.

The only childish people ive seen here are some of the members, more so than ever as of late. Tsuyu like all the staff are sick to death of immature and childish members ruining these forums. We see arguments, spamming and flaming on a daily basis (something that was once a rarity here). So if some staff members have started to be blunt, and some might say a little stricter than usual its because we too are sick to death of things. We dont like being ban happy and strict but feel the need to lately with more and more problems occurring each day. We have simply decided to get rid of all the people who are constantly rule breaking and causing problems to get the forum back to what it was.

DrZoid;310982 said:
I believe I said you rule these forums like a dictatorship. So apparently you missed my point.

F*** this stupid forum anyway. & F*** You tsuyu.

I'm mainly just disappointed in Drakan or whomever it was who appointed such terrible mods to these forums.

"g'day" you mentally challenged folk

*signs off*

Our staff are perfectly fine thanks and do a good job of putting up with immature peoples **** everyday, just seems that members IQ's and attitudes have degraded to that of mentally challenged 5 year olds. Guess another matter for the cleanup crew is needed... *sigh* good day. Anyone else who doesnt want to be here please feel free to join him out the door to save us the job of banning you in the future for silly outburst like this...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

DrZoid;310982 said:
*signs off*

And stay out.

Joe McBob;310981 said:
Like say........... the Democrats? :shifty:

Well...to some extent. But since we (or at least are given the illusion that we) elect our leaders, it isn't really a true dictatorship.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;310985 said:
And stay out.

Seems Nazi, power hungry and dictatorship are being thrown around like a dust mite in a tornado lately. Surely we cant be that bad... can we? o_O :lol: